First kiss

Mickey Pov
Today I am excited! Much too much. Because I made a great decision! Yes, now I will not be called a child, or child. From now on I'll be a new man! You must be wondering why all this. Here's the simple answer: Dum Dum ... ... Dum ... Michelangelo will give your first kiss! That's right. I know it does not look like much, but for me this is a breakthrough! Wait that phrase did not come out right ... But who cares, I'm going to prove to my brothers who are not only they who can move his lips, hehe. Wait, that sentence did not come out right, but I'm not there, hahahaha! Hmmmm ... still has a tiny problem. What if my lucky chosen, means not accepting kiss me? Well, I can only find out by asking. But wait, real men plan before acting. Maybe if you call you out or something. I think Amly will enjoy a walk, the way she likes anything at all. That's it! Amly get ready to feel the sweet taste of my lips, hehehe! Indecision I assumed she was on the couch, watching television, then went straight to the room. "Amly you do not want to take a walk?" I asked. "Of course Mikey!" she said smiling. She spent her arm on mine, so I could seem a little gentleman. We walked up to the surface, I was excited. '' How about if we were in Mr. Murakami restaurant, eat some dumplings pizza? "I suggested." Perfect! "Amly said. We went to the restaurant." Mr. Murakami! "I said." Michelangelo! Glad you are here! And it seems that you brought your girlfriend! "He said." She's not my girlfriend, yet. "I said, Amly looked at me weird." Hmmm ... Mikey, you did not say he was blind? "Asked Amoly." he is! "I replied." Sometimes my dear, we have to use our other senses to observe the world around us! "he said." Well Mr. Murakami, the crop this great but I'm starving. Please gyosa two servings of pizza! "I said." Right away! "He said." The smell is great! "Amly said." There you go, here it is! "Said Mr. Murakami." Hmmm ... Taste It is even better! Amoly said smiling. "Much!" I answered. After we ate we went back up a building and sat on the edge. "Mikey was the best tour we've ever done together!" she said. "I loved it." I answered. "Amly can I ask you something?" I said. "Whatever you want Mikey." she said back. "Well, I'm a little perplexed ... Because I like you a lot and wanted to know if you know, could not give me a kiss, hehehe. '' I said. Amly looked me straight in the eye, and we both bow. "May I?" I asked. "Yes!" she replied. Our lips met. It was so amazing, his kiss was so sweet, her lips so soft. I put my hands on her waist as she wrapped his arms in my neck. We deepened the kiss, so I let my tongue do the job. When we stopped looked at each other for a while and smiled. "Amly, you agree to be my girlfriend?" I asked. "Yes, yes, yes!" she said smiling. We kissed again and went back to the den.

Later in the den ...
I decided to tell my brothers the great news. Surely Amly already told the girls. I ran to the room where they all were. "Guys! You'll never want to say that I look like a child, or that I'm childish." I said. "And just because Mikey?" Raph asked. '' As from today I am a new guy! "I replied." Cut that Mikey. "Leo sneered." Just so you know, I now gave my first kiss and I'm dating. "I said seriously."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "was all you could hear at that moment." Oh Mikey, you'll never stop being stupid even. That girl in their right mind would date, rather kiss you? "Raph said laughing between his words." I know! I already know! He's dating the ice cream cat, hahahahaha "Donnie said." That poor woman is the one that allows Mikey to touch, hahahaha! '' Leo said. "You are all wrong, by the way can never count on the help of my brothers even." I screamed. Damn now I was sad. I left the room, and soon the lair. Enough! I'm tired of being harassed by my own brothers. Sometimes I never wanted to be born in this family. I hate them! I hate...