Finally I got you

Raph Pov
I'm kind of confused about me and Lara. We almost kissed and such ... I'm really not good at declarations of love and stuff but I want to get it for me. You must be thinking 'What? Raphael Hamato in love? ' Yeah, I'm kind of yes. It's been a few days after my incident and I'm already 99% good. Larota has also removed the tracks and his arm is perfectly fine. The only thing that's nothing good is my heart (It binds sincerity :3). Holy shit I'm sick of love ... That's what I think every time. Who knows if I ask your advice to someone, suddenly I can win the girl who actually managed to shake me mentally and physically. That's it! I will ask counsel to Casey, maybe he can help me. I grabbed my T-phone and dialed the number of Casey. I could only hear the sounds of call. "Casey, here. '' He said." Hey man. I need your help urgently. '' I said. "Some Raph?" Problem "he asked." No. It means yes. I need your advice. '' I replied a little embarrassed. "I know. '' He said ironically. '' I'll be there in two sticks. '' Replied. My smile got bigger and I waited for him to come." Heay bro! You mean tha need a daddy's advice here is not it? '' He asked. "Shhhhhhhhh, he talks down. '' I warned." Okay, okay. But how can I help? '' Casey said, but this time more seriously. "Well I'll be honest and ask quickly. What do I do to win the girl that I like? '' I asked. Casey's eyes widened and he turned white like a zombie. He tried to spit something but could not." Well, that depends on who we are talking about. '' he said stuttering. "Casey you're my best friend, so I think I can trust you my secret. Well I'm in love with Larota. '' I spat." I know, I know! '' He celebrated. "Maninho, the only thing I can tell you is for you to follow your heart, if it has some underneath that shell. '' He said. I rolled my eyes and asked for strict secrecy about it. Casey promised I would not tell anyone and I trusted. 'Follow my heart.' 'I kept repeating in my mind. I walked to the dojo to burn some calories and found Lara beating a bag of box. She is strong hehe. "And I thought I had problems with anger. '' I played with my usual Brooklyn accent. "Hahahaha. Very funny hothead. '' She scoffed and stopped what she was doing to stare at me. I looked for a while. I decided to do something. The pinned against the wall and kissed her lips passionately. She was surprised but kissed him back. "Wow what was that? '' she asked confused. '' The one thing I wanted to do a long time. '' I said and kissed her again. I returned my lips to her neck and she moaned when I hit your sweet spot. Soon returned to his lips and smiled about the kiss. I stopped a little breathing. I decided to delve into things and picked her without breaking the kiss. I kicked the door of my room and threw it on the bed. I put over his body and kissed his neck again. Larota felt like when I kiss your neck, I think it's his weakness. We were so close I could hear the fast beats Lara's heart. His heart was beating as fast as mine. I loved to be with her so amazing, full of pleasure. Finally we finished our extremely hot make out session. We smile and look at each other. "I know that a few days ago I frowned and criticized Venus and sisters for being in a relationship. But now this is about to change.'' Lara said. "I know. That's why I need to know if you wanna be my girl. '' I asked smiling. She rolled her eyes and pecked my lips. '' I could not say anything, and a Yes. '' She whispered to me. We hugged and finally fell asleep. I could not be happier. Really I LOVE BEING A TURTLE!