Our Lair

Venus Pov
My God! I am impressed and very happy all at the same time. Young turtles, new friends, new partners ... This can be good! We got to our lair where our Sensei (Master Hopu) in the hoped will meditate calmly and peacefully. I can not wait to give you the great news! On the way home Amly not stop talking, it seemed he could not help himself. Tally looked happy, Lara showed no feeling and I ... I could not take Leo to my mind. Wait, bad know him and I'm delighted. Yes, this is crazy. Anyway ... we gather in front of Master Hopu to count the news. "Sensei, the lady will not believe!" Amly excited said. Hopu giggled. "Now I'm curious my daughters Venus ... Can you explain me better ?!" Hopu said in a harsh tone but excited. "Well, in our patrol, we met with some robots many strangers who called themselves:.. The Krang We fought until out of nowhere, we note that four figures watched us from the top of a building decided to run, since it did not know if accounted for some danger. They followed us and addressed us until we realized that they were ... were ... More four mutant turtles. They appeared in legal and we became friends. " I finished. "Our good we can be and somewhat confused." complemented Hopu master. "Confused?" Amly he asked. "Do you understand later!" Sensei replied with an air of relaxation. "Well, the only thing we know about them is that they are for peace, and who call:. Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo" Lara added. "I think you should bring them here, so I can meet them." Sensei said. "I think it's a good idea!" Amly excitedly she said as she used to be. "Come on!" I said with conviction. We made a reverence for Hopu master and headed to the surface.

Larota Pov
OK! Here we are, on top of a building waiting for the guys to show up. It's not a good idea to bring them to our hiding place. But I want to rub in the face of Venus that she is wrong. "And if they do not show up?" Amly he asked for the millionth time. "They will show up, it's just a matter of time, patience and calm." He said Venus trying to be comforting. "Great, have patience ... that's not my thing Ven." I completed it. "Lara, you are a Kunoichi, have to know how to wait." Tally continued to give moral support to Venus. 'Gee bag.' I thought to myself. "Look! There they are!" Amly shouted excitedly. They soon spotted and came in our way. "Min'na Kon'nichiwa" Venus said. They looked confused and even tried to repeat. "Kon Kon ... ... what it ?!" Mikey asked. We laughed. "It means hello in Japanese boys." I said sternly. "The're ..." they said simultaneously. "So ... what brings the maidens here?" Raph said in a sarcastic tone. "Well ... we wanted to know if you want to go to our hiding place to learn about our Sensei." said Venus. "What do you think?" Leo asked his men. All nodded "yes". "Follow us." Venus said. We left and got to our lair. I could tell they were impressed with the organization and storage of our hiding place. "Wow! This is amazing!" Mikey said. Soon came near Hopu Master, which again meditated in the dojo. We made our reverence and the guys did the same. "So these are the famous turtles that my daughters told me!" Hopu said with a smile. "These are Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo." Venus introduced them in the order they met. They bowed again out of respect and out of the dojo.

Donnie Pov
I approached the Talena, he seemed as shy as I; hardly heard his voice in all that time. "Hey Donnie ... I know my lab?" she asked me stuttering between words. "Of course, hehe!" I replied blushing slightly. We walked and reached the lab door, there was a kind of special locks. "This is so Amly not lock in my stuff!" Taly told me smiling. I smiled back. "I think I should do something to avoid the mess of Mikey!" I said laughing. We enter. The laboratory Talena did not seem bad, it was kind of like mine: Posters, tools, test tubes, all that a scientist would love to have. "Taly, this is really amazing!" I said excitedly. "Well ... no big deal, but it's what someone like me would spend most of the time." Taly said blushing a little. "I like my lab, there is like a fortress for me, is the place where I can really devote myself to science and education." I said. "I think like that too." she told me. I smiled like an idiot. I'm really liking this girl, it seems to be so understanding, and she's like me.

Mikey Pov
Amly and I are here in the living room playing video games, man she's good. She beat me in two straight games, and I did not even have a chance of a rematch. "Uhuuuuu! I won again, I won again!" she said making a little dance of victory. She is adorable. "Can I get next!" I said smiling. "We will see!" Amly he snapped. Here we go again, this time I I have a trick up his sleeve. About ten minutes and Amly character had only two lives, and mine had exactly six lives. "Yes! I won, I won, I won!" I screamed. "Congratulations, but the next will not be so easy!" she said smiling. I never thought I'd find a girl made her Cheerful, smiling, in love with pizza and tons of fun! She's my kind of girl, no kidding!

Raph pov
I saw Lara on the couch, watching Mikey and Amly playing video game, also noticed that she left and went to another place. I decided to follow her. She went quietly in a room and looked back to see if anyone was following her. I hid so she would not see me. She closed the door, and I stealthily opened it and watched what she would do. Lara was in a music room, and it was amazing had drums, guitars, everything anyone could want. She picked up a guitar and positioned the microphone. "I think Lara will sing 'I thought. I heard her singing voice guy! It was amazing!

Music Lara sang:

"Wow! I'm impressed!" I said sarcastically. ''What? What are you doing here, and how long are you there? "Lara asked me nervous." Calm down, I see no problem in seeing you sing, the way you send good at it. "I said." That does not matter, you have not read ? warnings "she asked." What warnings "I asked." Look at the door "On the door was written:!. Do not enter Never Confidential"?.. "I said" Well ... I read now gives next time that play the joker, you're going down! "Lara said leaving the room and slamming his shoulder into mine. It made her look hot.

Leo pov
Venus asked me if I would like to meditate with it and of course I accepted. We both sat in the dojo and close our eyes. She looked gorgeous, and I could not stop looking, I was at least staring at her for about 5 minutes. But suddenly she opened her eyes and caught me staring at her. I disguised and closed my eyes quickly. "Leo do not pretend you were not looking at me!" Venus smiled. "I'm just a so impressed that we find female turtles!" I said and continue to meditate. When we finished, we realized that it was late and I decided to take the guys and return to our lair. "Well, Ven we go it's late, but it was good to know your home." I told the Venus with a smile. "Okay, Leo, you can go back whenever they want." she said smiling. We said goodbye and return home. I want to bring them to our lair, but I have to talk to Master Splinter.