Knowing our faces

Leo pov
Good for a change ... Today I and the guys go on another patrol there all night, Raph is crazy for some action already Mikey and Donnie did not care much for it. Master Splinter think we're not striving enough to find a new goal, too bad he does not know that New York is so still. April and Casey remain the same as always; They are almost always together and simply not admit that they are dating. Believe me, this is shaking Donnie as ever. '' Hey Donnie, cheer up man! "Mikey said trying to give moral to the poor guy. '' Do not worry the shell Donnie in April it was never even its kind!" Raph said. Donatello barely listened and kept in their own little world, staring into nothing. '' Personal Ok, is in patrol time, very lucky maybe we find some villain or whatever, someone inflicting laws. "I said trying to cheer the crowd. We were, jump from rooftop to rooftop and nothing. When I say nothing I mean nothing at all, not even a kitten stuck in a tree. "This is getting boring" Raph whispered. "Wait ... Do you hear that noise?" I said. "Noise ?!" Donnie said. "Now that you said I'm hearing something. "Mikey said. We were in total silence, and walked stealthily closer to the sound, it seemed like ... like ... cries of struggle. We have seen below the top of the building we were four hooded figures fighting against the Krang. "Great, finally some action!" Raph said, removing salts from your waist. "Shhhhhhhh! Raph silence! "I whispered to Raph, he murmured but fell silent. The figures had great skill with their weapons, looked up very well trained ninjas, wait a minute their cries seem cries of women .... Yes ... probably are kunoichis, and also appear to be human. They detonated a last Krang and began to celebrate. "Yeah! We are too! "He said excitedly one of them." Quiet! Do not realize they can hear us ?! "retorted another that seemed more aggressive." Lara ... It's not so much to the city seems to be an empty either! "Another said quietly, which apparently seemed to be the leader, or something . "But is that on Venus? There is remembered! It's because it's two in the morning. Only if they were crazy to be awake at this hour, duh! "Snapped again the most aggressive." Speaking of hours, since there's no one here can get that hood up why is a heat! "Suggested another in the middle the three girls. "Great!" responded the most crazy . Oh my God! I do not believe my eyes ... I am ... Our female turtles, not to mention that most caught my attention. It was one that seemed to be more responsible and wore a blue bandana baby braided in the back ...

Raph pov
This is crazy! May only. Four mutant turtles, and moreover are girls. As a matter of fact, what most caught my attention was that apparently seemed more aggressive, more rebellious, and she wore a red bandana twisted at the back. In addition to the red had the other three, of course. One that wore a blue bandana baby and braided in the back; one that wore a purple bandana and loose at the back and finally, one wearing a pink bandana course and two side braids. "Wow! How cute!" Mikey said drooling like a dog to look for the pink turtle. "Silent Mikey!" I accidentally shouted. "Not this one!" Leo muttered, realizing that the girls had noticed us. "Girls, I think we have company!" Rose declared. "Fast run!" He ordered the blue. Wow, it sounds as bossy as Leo. They looked at us and ran as fast as he could to the nearest building. Of course, we ran behind them. We do not know, do not know if they are dangerous. "Get away!" He ordered the red. I could tell she had a strong desire to fight. "Do not worry babe, it's just you stop running we get it right!" I said trying to be persuasive. "We will see!" she said me. I looked at Leo, he looked at me back with that guy I have a plan. Leo suddenly jumped in front of the girls and we followed them. "Whoa!" said the pink turtle. "Out of the way, NOW!" cried the red. "Calm down girls do not want to fight, unless you work for the destroyer, or some bad guy like that." Leo said quietly as he usually speaks. "I do not work for anyone, by the way ... and you?" asked the blue. "Well ... I do not work for the destroyer, fight against him and the foot clan!" Leo said in response no question the girl. "Well ... My name is Venus de Milo, Ven to abbreviate" said Blue. "Larota but Lara for short." said the red. "Talena, but Tally is good!" He responded timidly to purple. "They left the best for last, huh ?! Well ... Amoly but Amly is perfect!" Rose said excitedly. "Now it's your turn!" calmly told Blue. '' I am the Leonardo but Leo for short. "" Raphael, but Raph is already great! "Donatello, but Donnie for short." Michelangelo, but Mikey is already good! "We present ourselves." Beautiful names! Her parents were into artists of the Renaissance is not it ?! "Venus said happily." I think so, hehe! "Leo said blushing." I think we will see each other again. "Larota said." Maybe right, babe! "I said, she looked at me with an air of death but did not care for what I said. "Well, now we have to go, our sensei should already be worried!" said Venus. "Until next time then!" Amoly said super happy. "So "We all respond together almost drooling." I can not wait to see Amly again! "Mikey said. We laughed and went back home. Man will never forget that night, and I can not wait to see them again ...