I do not trust them

Larota Pov
Today, I am willing to have a serious conversation with Venus about those guys we met a few days ago ... They can be our enemies, or worse can be allies of the Shredder! A warrior worth its salt does not go around giving a helping hand to strangers. I do not trust them, and I will not allow my sisters mistake with that is not trusted! Venus does not know to lead a team if he knew would not bring them to our own home. And if by chance they do any harm to my family? What could be done. I do not want to look to the future and see a lot of broken shells! This will not continue, if I have to fight with Venus or with my sisters, I'm just trying to protect them and I hope they understand.

Venus Pov
Today I woke up early, and noticed that Lara was in the dojo. 'Maybe I want to talk' and thought. "Hey Venus!" she cried with a stern tone of voice. "What?" I answered. "We need to talk, and seriously!" she said. In an instant I began to fear about it, it seemed very convinced. "How could you bring strangers to our hiding place? Let's answer!" she cried. "Look Lara, they are not strangers, they are our friends!" I said. "Friends ?! How do you ensure that they are not allies of the Shredder, or worse?" she said sarcastically. "They do not seem to have any connection with the Shredder!" I yelled back. "I just do not trust them! It's like you had lost his mind!" Lara said. "I do not understand why you're arguing with me, they did nothing to hurt us, if you have not noticed!" I yelled, hey I was angry now. "I did nothing yesterday but then ?! They may be up to something, and now that they know the location of our lair is all simpler!" she said. "Lara in Japan you distrusted the mailman, and he came home to ten years." I snapped. "And I was planning something to ten years." she sneered. "Look I do not see any defect in Leo and his brothers, so it's complying with my orders." I said. "Oh yes fearless leader! And if I do not want to follow their stupid orders?" Lara told me pushing. I pushed back, what did she fill with rage. She withdrew her kusarigamas and attacked me, I took my tessens, since I did not want to hurt me. Begun to fight. Lara injured my right arm, I grunted in pain and the blood ran.

Amoly Pov
Talena and I were on our way from the dojo when we saw Ven bleeding from his right arm. Earlier we heard very loud screams and I could have sworn Lara and Venus were fighting, of course, I could not be more right. I ran toward Venus, while Taly was looking for a first aid kit. "Lara what you did!" I cried because I was sure that Lara was involved. "Venus is wrong all that matters!" she yelled back and came out of the woodwork. "Ven you okay?" I asked Venus. "Yes I think." she said, trying to soften the fall of blood. "Here it is!" He said Taly running toward us. Talena cleared Venus arm with cotton and some wet rags, sewed it and bandaged it. "Does it hurt?" Taly said. "Yes, but I'm better! Thank you!" Ven said with a slight smile. We helped her get up, and of course we were eager for an explanation. "Ven, what happened?" I asked. "Lara and I fought because she insists Leo, Raph, Donnie and Mikey are evil and work for the Shredder." Ven said. "Well, to be honest, do not know the law, but I doubt that they can do us harm." Taly said. "Yes, but try telling that to Lara." Ven said in a sarcastic tone. The three of us went to the room to watch TV, of course Ven preferred heroes of space, but Taly and I do not question or fight by remote control, just watch. The only question we all do now is: Where Lara been?

Larota Pov
It's over! I'm tired of Venus and decisions that do not take me exactly nothing. Yes, maybe I'm wrong-both for guys, but now is not the time for me to lower myself and apologize. What're done're done! But to be honest I am sorry for having hurt the arm of Venus ... I mean, you're my best friend, and almost always supports me, advise me, but sometimes she exaggerates and this complicates my life. I want to scream to the world, like, say everything that I never had the heart to tell anyone. I feel bad, but not want others to get out there and say, 'Wow Lara is not the tough ?! How you can apologize to anyone? ' I would end my reputation. But if I do not apologize, perhaps Ven never forgive me, and do not want to make things worse with her. Arghhhh! That hatred, just can not control this anger inside me. I walked by the buildings and sat down in a place that had an amazing view of the Big Apple. 'This is so beautiful that they say' I thought. I heard foot steps and I come across it: The snake Karai. This girl is ridiculous, not admire the daughter of the Destroyer. "Well, well, well! If it is not my old lady friend, Larota!" she said with her tongue between her teeth. "What do you want your snake venomous?" I yelled back. "Nothing much, just wanted to know if you and your small band remain unconvinced that they need to join the clan and the destroyer." Karai wrapped for me. "This never!" I snapped pulling my weapons. "Very well then, you still have choices, and listen to what I say, the Destroyer always get what he wants." she said, striking me with his katana. I dodged easy and attacked back. We fought for a while, I was panting and almost powerless, but will not give up easy. Karai on the other hand seems to be incredibly prepared. I did not notice his arms, which were turned into snakes and grabbed me, holding me tightly. I struggled to free myself, but all in vain. After pressing me, one of the snakes entwined in the arms of Karai, stung my wrist. I screamed with pain. I was panting too, think it's the poison. She left, and I assure you this happy in my pain. I looked at my wrist, which was bleeding a lot. I could not keep my feet, I was dizzy and fell to the ground, so ... all black ...

Raph Pov
Night patrol ... Leo ordered for us to divide, so the patrol would be more successful. I ran between the buildings, and from a distance I saw a body on the top floor of a building. I ran to him, I approached. "Lara" I screamed. I crouched beside him, checked his breathing was shallow, I noticed some blood on the floor and their fallen weapons. 'Probably Lara was fighting with someone.' I thought. I saw that his wrist was not normal. "Oh no, snake bite!" I said. I grabbed my T-phone and called Donnie. He'll know what to do. "This is Donnie!" he said. "Donatello, Larota found injured in a building and she's unconscious!" I screamed. "I'll call the guys and check the coordinates! In short ... I'm there in a flash!" he said. "Quick, think it was a snake bite." I said. "OK!" Donnie said. Lara lay his head on my lap. I'm not even care what the guys will say it does not matter now. Leo and the guys arrived. 'Finally' and thought. Donnie check for breathing Lara and his heart was still beating, his eyes widened when he saw the teeth marks on her wrist. "We'll take her into hiding girls!" Donnie ordered. Larota picked up on my lap and took her to his house. When we got there the girls were frightened to see her in that state. We ran to the laboratory Talena and Lara lay on the table. After examining they Talena and Donnie finally went into action. Donnie ran to try to make an antidote for the bite. He managed and just in time. Talena applied injection in Lara's arm, and spent cotton with a kind of medicine on the wound. "She'll be fine?" She cried Amly. "I do not know Sis, I do not know ... ''