My way

Larota Pov
It has been a while since we're in the lair of the guys and to be honest I'm tired of it already. Venus did not even think of following on, I mean our rescue Sensei. Whatever I can do I will do, I will not stay here idly. I have a plan that includes reaching TCRI unnoticed, kick some ass and rescue Hopu master, and of course those who have courage and wit to follow me to come, but if everyone acovardarem I'm going alone. No matter what they think of me, the only thing that matters is not leaving my second mother in the Destroyer's claws. I was leaving my room and noticed Leo also went out of his, and soon after Venus. 'What was she doing in Leo's room?' I thought. "No ... They can not ... or can they? '' I whispered." Venus ?! "I screamed." Ha! Good morning, Lara! "She said." I'll be direct and ask fast. What were you doing in Leo's room? "I said." Well ... We're both together! "She said smiling, while Leo hugged her from behind." What? I do not believe, you are saying that you and he are ... "I said for fear of ending this hypocritical sentence." Yes, we're dating! "Leo finished." Excuse me I need ... "I said. "I know tell others." Ven said. "No ... Vomit." I broke and ran to my room with a hand over his mouth and another in the stomach. They looked at me strange and went to the dojo. This really is pathetic, I mean, I do not believe in love. For me love is really a waste of time, if not already going so well before, imagine now with a couple in the team. Face it causes a lot of tension for any little fight they can take pro personally and defalcate the team. That will not work I know not. Anyway I will find them in the dojo and tell them my plan to rescue the Master Hopu. "Laraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! '' Amly screamed and came running towards me. "What was?" I asked totally disinterested. "Did you know? Ven and Leo are dating! There is too much?" she said super happy. "Ha! Seriously ?! My God I did not know ... Uh, big mess." I said sarcastically. "Wow, what a heartless!" Amly said. "Listen, couples on a team only hinder. In fact we have more important things to think about." I said in a stern tone. "Oh yeah? What kind of things?" Amoly challenged. "Nothing but save our Sensei from the clutches of an obsessive maniac." I screamed. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. Amoly really had nothing to say in addition to reflecting how much I was right. "In fact that's what I'll do!" I said taking way out of hiding. "Lara, wait you can not go alone. In addition we need a strategy before you act." Ven said. "A strategy ?! You been saying that the days and even met their neurons to think. I will not stay here idly by while you're there of kisses with your boyfriend." I shouted at her as he left again. "LAROTA RETURN HERE!" she shouted back. "If you care so much that I go alone, I want to see if you have the courage to follow and fight, and how to realize no one has courage enough to take action." I snapped and ran out. I jumped building by building to get to my target. What I will do here is surrounded by Foot ninjas, beyond the henchmen of the Destroyer. I need to analyze carefully each piece of the building because it is surrounded by security cameras. I need an exact location to jump, and not be seen. "Need a hand?" I heard a voice behind me as I jumped with fright. I turned and saw Raph smiling. "Unpredictable." I said. "Well, you look really scared." he said. "What do you want? What is your life to sneak behind the others? By the way do not need your help, I might as well get it myself." I said being arrogant. "I do not think you can take care of herself message, know one is good but two is too much!" he said. "Okay, okay. Where do you think we should go?" I asked. "Well first we have to find a way on camera." he said, then whistled. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Look!" he replied. Suddenly an army of pigeons came toward us, and each landed on a security camera. "Hey! Good job." I said. Raph smiled. "For there is a good entry, will give directly in the saddle, which is probably where Hopu is." he said. "As you know?" I asked. "I've done it once." he replied. We made a small opening in the ceiling where we would go, and stealthily entered. Luckily there were no guards under guard. We look closely at each cell, but all empty. Until we hear evil laughter coming from the end of the corridors. "Hahahahahahhahahaha! You fell right into my trap. I knew I would not let the woman on the hand." Shredder said. "Where is your master Hopu monster!" I screamed and pulled my Kusarigamas. "You'll soon find out." he replied. Raph looked at him and nodded it meant to attack. We ran toward the Destroyer. I went first but he dodged all my strokes and finally threw me scraping the ground. Raph rushed toward him, but did not get any success. We were both on the floor, that's not good, but did not give up. More warriors appeared including Tiger Claws and Razzar. "You take care of them, I get the Shredder." I told Raph, he agreed. I followed with my insistence blows, until I was face to face with the Shredder. "What have you done with my sensei?" I asked gritting my teeth. There was no answer, but I noticed that Raph had fallen. I suddenly felt a sting in my neck. 'Oh no, sleeping pills darts.' whispered, then all black.

Raph Pov
I woke up after a battle ... I groaned a little and noticed that Lara and I were tied hand and foot to a pole. She was still unconscious. I tried to wake her but to no avail. "Aaaah!" I heard a small groan beside me. 'Finally' and thought. "Raph, are you okay?" she asked me. Honestly, I was surprised because she cared. "Yes and you?" I said. "I think I'm ..." she said. "Hey Lara look ahead." I said. "Master Hopu!" she cried, without getting answers as Hopu was tied up in a cage, and her mouth was gagged. "We have to free ourselves." Lara said. "But how?" I asked. "I think I have a plan." she said. "What kind of plan?" I asked. "Well, I just need that one of the thugs Shredder appear, then you will see." she answered. We waited a while but nothing until the door opened, it was Fishface. "Perfect!" Lara whispered. I was curious to know what she had in mind. "Well, well, well! If it's not my favorite female turtle!" Fishface said. "Whatever, scaly?" she asked. "Nothing but see her beautiful face predestining! He replied." And you would not let me, so we can get closer. "Lara said. I think I understand where it wants to go, but anyway ..." As much as I want, I will not fall in your little game cat. "he replied." Come over here, we will come! "Lara said being seductive. I admit that I am getting sick with this little chat. Fishface approached and she whispered something in his ear, I do not know what it was but it was more an idiot than usual. He began to untie their ropes and she smiled. When she let go, got up and Fishface gave her hand. She took his hand and instantly dropped to the floor . Lara spent his arm around her back and made her cry. "That was not the combined!" he shouted. "The kunowich is trained to deceive and end your opponent." she said. She really looked hot. Larota tied Fishface in their cords and let me go. "You do not come off badly." I said. She smiled. We went directly to rescue Master Hopu, but again we were surprised by the Shredder ...
To be continued...