Always by your side

A / N: Anyone still reading this crap? Well who still read this... Sorry for the lack of updates. This week was kind of hard for me, my father got married and I was depressed and beyond all school kills me... I will update more often, I promise.

Larota Pov

There are already 3 am and guess what, we're going behind the idiot Michelangelo, or rather Midnight. Now I wonder which name the fuck is this? Anyway ... it does not matter now. Of course I had to beg to let me participate in the mission because of my arm. What they do not understand is that I'm already well and do not need more to stay out of action. This is my last week, I'll just take the tracks and dressings. "Personal Are you ready?" Ven asked. "The most obvious possible. '' I whispered to myself." Sure you do not want to get Lara? "She asked me. I gave him a look of death and think that was enough for her to understand. We follow the long and narrow path of sewage. I confess that the more we walk plus infinity seems the way. All of us were already bored and tired, but no one complained. The amazing thing is that Amly is incredibly willing and excited. Maybe it's because she has a boyfriend of missing or something. Venus and Leo followed in front of more stopped at the sound of a noise and then very loud laughter. I think I have no idea who it is. We look forward in a small beam of light coming from the end of the tunnel. As soon as Raph realized it was his brother ran toward him. Of course we follow. '' Mikey that drug equipment they are. '' Raph laced. "My name is Midnight. '' he shouted echoing through the long, cold tunnels of sewage. "If you are not able to return as an acceptable turtle, show me your best. '' Raphael said removing his weapons belt. Mikey, or rather Midnight did the same." Raphael wait! "Leo shouted." Get out of it . '' Raph yelled back. Leo gave a little sigh and crossed his arms. The two fought for a long stretch of time. I confess that Midnight is good, he has overcome. Suddenly he disappeared into the shadows. We all looked around your search, but were cut off by a Raphael pain cry. "Raph" Leo screamed and ran toward him. '' My leg. "Raph groaned." My God, you're bleeding. "Venus said scared." Someone has to take him to the lair. "Donnie suggested worried. Everyone looked at me." Okay! They're looking at me like why so? "I asked." Lara you will take him to the lair. '' Venus said. "Wait for me?" I said frustrated. ... "First:.. Nor was it for you to be here Second ... '' Ven said but I cut" Shut up, "I said and Raph helped to raise Ven smiled and they went way I passed one of Raph's arms behind my neck and shoulder so he could support himself. The cut was pretty ugly and I think it must hurt enough just to hear his moans. We continue our eternal walk through the sewers ...

Raph Pov
Damn how it hurts. I was not holding on walking because he was losing blood fast. '' Raph you are losing a lot of blood. Let's take a break. '' Larota said, and I agreed. She helped me sit on the cold floor. She sat by my side and examined the wound. I kept looking at her. "I had an idea, but I need your bandana. '' She said." Wait ... my bandana? "I asked weakly." Yes, it may contain blood. '' She said. I began to undo the knot of my mask and finally took. I felt naked without it. I handed it to Lara. She looked deep into my eyes and took the bandana. She took my thigh and started bandana around her, pressing firmly. I could not help but blush a little. "Can you continue now?" she asked. "I think so, '' I muttered. Larota helped me up and spent my arm around his shoulders. We continue to walk through the sewer tunnels. I admit that I was cold, a lot to be exact. I started looking strange to Lara. "Because look at me like that?" she asked and I kind of disguised the possible maximum. "Well is that no one has ever seen me without my mask." I said and looked at the floor. "Do not worry. I can be the first, in fact I know secrecy. '' She joked. I smiled and blushed slightly. I did not notice at first but then I realized how our faces were close, and with it our mouths. I started to lean, but when our lips were about an inch away Larota cut time. "See we are coming. '' She said with a slight stutter. 'Yes.' 'I said back. When we arrived at the lair, Lara took me directly to the sofa. She placed me on top of him and I leaned on their ends. "Well do not make noise because Hopu Master and Master Splinter should be sleeping. I'll see what I can in the lab. '' She whispered. 'Okay.' 'Whispered back. About five minutes later Larota returned with needle, thread, ribbons and some remedies that could help with the cut. "I hope you're not afraid of needles. '' She joked." I am a man. '' I replied. She giggled, sat on the couch and pulled the bandana from my leg. She took an alcohol swab and passed the court to disinfect. I burned a little but do not let it get to me. "It's ready?" she asked. '' I was born ready. '' I replied. Larota took the needle and began to sew my thigh. I admit that it hurt a lot but the only thing I did was close the face and force the muscles. I took the minimum five points. After she sewed my thigh, he wrapped it with tracks and wiped the bloodstains covering my whole leg. "Who knew that we had a medical home. '' I said." I'm used to do this every time you hit in earnest in Amly. '' She said sarcastically. I laughed. "You need to rest. I help to get in your room? '' She asked." I do not know if I can sleep until I know if others are as well. '' I confessed. "Do not worry I'll stay and wait for them. '' Lara said." Mind if I join you? '' I asked. "It's not a good idea, you should probably be tired, and after losing much blood needs a lot of rest. '' She said." I'm fine, really. '' I said. '' All right, but do not say we did not warn you. '' She said sternly. I nodded to show I understood. I crossed my arms and began to doze. I noticed that Larota also was almost falling asleep, she tried to contain but could not. I started to fall and so did she. The last thing I know, that our heads touched and we slept.
Half Time After ...
I heard a noise and woke up. Lara also agreed. We both looked at the entrance to the den and noticed all coming. Larota jumped off the couch. "They found Mikey?" she asked. "No, but do not give up. '' Venus said." And Raph? How are you? "Leo asked." I'm fine, Leo. Lara helped me with the healing. '' I said. "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." All made fun the same time. Larota rolled his eyes and moved away from them. "Personally it's time to rest. Tomorrow we continue the search. '' Leo ordered and everyone agreed." Raph Need help? "Donnie asked." No. I can walk. '' I said. "OK." Donnie said and put his arms over Talena, and they walked into the room. I did the same. I lay in my bed, but it took me forever to sleep that night. I kept thinking that Lara almost kissed me. Maybe this is a chance for me to try to conquer it. Can this work?

Larota Pov
Wow ... I really almost kissed Raph tonight. I do not know if that was good or bad, but whether it would match, it means that he also likes me. If he cares will do something. But this time I will not run away, ignore or despise. I love Raphael Hamato and this will never change ...

Leo Pov
We did not find Midnight tonight but we will not give up. I need to bring my brother back, whatever it takes ...