Mother, we love you (This is not part of the continuation of the story)

Hello people! This is not part of the continuation of the story, but on special days like this, I like to write about, especially in a day as special as Mother's Day! have fun and to all mothers in the world I wish great peace, happiness, love and many years of life! Thank you mothers!

Larota Pov
Today is Mother's day... This is really frustrating for me. I have here with me my mother but I have few memories of her that make me think how much it makes me miss. Between me and my sisters I was the one who got the pleasure of staying at least one time with her... The pleasure of feeling your sweet smell, feel your breath and take your affection. Master Hopu is like my mother, caring, loving, but it is not the same, although I love her very much.
Now I feel like crying but she would not want me sad to see on a day dedicated to so many joys. I started writing what I feel on a sheet of paper.

'Words are not enough to describe my love for you... you know take care of me and my sisters how she would care... With the same caring, understanding, love and patience. Sorry my faults, my stubbornness, my bad mood... With you I learned everything I know today. Thanks for everything Mom, you will always be the best of all!
Mom, you taught me to care about people, to understand their feelings and understand their problems.
Of all that you taught me, these should be the most important things and are also the qualities that I like you. And I just hope that people see the same in me...
So mom, your day, I want to tell you how much you mean to me, and not just because you are my mother, but also for being a person I admire and love you very much.
Happy Mother's Day, Master Hopu!
Love, Larota.'

I finished my little card feeling the warm water streaming down my face. Yes! Larota Ko Mari is crying! What they want? I am not iron...
I wiped my face and grabbed a small red box, undoing the yellow tie around her. Inside contained my best memories... Photos and objects that belonged to my mother. I took a photo that contained my mother and master Hopu embraced. I put inside the card and closed the box. I held the box as if nothing could drop me at the time.

I walked out of my room and went straight to the master Hopu room. I knocked on the door and she opened the door with a huge smile. I entered. ''Master Hopu, I .... I ... I wanted to give you this." I said handing the card. In the beginning she was surprised, but took the card in my hand and began to read it. I was embarrassed now. She began to cry as she read. I could not help myself, I began to cry and ran to her chest in a tight embrace. ''I love you, mom!" I said smiling. She stroked my back gently. ''I love you more!"
I smiled warmly and walked out of his room.
That night my sisters also gathered to wish Master Hopu a happy Mother's Day. The guys and master Splinter did the same.

At any time, anywhere, I'll never stop loving you Dariyasa, you will always be in my heart forever! Love you mom! Happy Mothers Day!

Orimura (girls' father) Pov
Dariyasa my love ... This is the day that most regret what I did. Our daughters must hate me, but wherever you are, you know the truth and know how much I love you ... Happy Mothers Day my one great love!