Why did you do this to me?

Warning: This chapter may contain words and actions not recommended for underage readers. It will be a painful scene, so if you do not like this kind of stuff does not read :'')

Amoly Pov
Today is stormy and gloomy. The lightning and thunder make me shiver. I get chills down your spine sometimes. I covered my head with the blanket to drain some of my fear. More thunder and a knock on the door. I freaked out and I trembled even more. "Amoly Let's have dear training, remember?'' I heard a voice, I knew it was Venus. '' I'll be right Ven is that I decided to sleep a little bit more.'' I lied. "Okay. See you at the dojo in ten minutes.'' She warned. "Okay.'' I answered and found my head the blanket. I grabbed my mask and ran to the bathroom. I had warm memories of me and Mickey as he watched the hot water flowing from the tap. ''I miss you so much.'' I whispered to myself. I washed my face and put my mask. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of pizza in the fridge. Quick ate and walked to the dojo. The girls and the boys were already in place. I went in my place on the side of Talena. '' Sorry about the delay. '' whispered hearing more thunder and a flash that lit the den. I shivered slightly but do not let it get to me. "Well done guys! Let's be polite and start with the ladies. Venus and Larota in place. '' Master Hopu ordered. The two obeyed. Venus was with his Tessen about two inches of Lara's face, but luckily she managed to dodge. "It will pay for it. '' Lara growled. She threw her arms and Ven on the floor and stepped over, pinning her arms and legs. Larota raised his Kusarigama and was about to hurt Ven, but instead of preaching it in her head she threw on the floor inches from Venus's face. Master Hopu gave the signal to stop the fight. Leo ran to help his girlfriend to rise. Venus gave a look of death Larota. "You just wanted to show off. ' 'she laced. "Do not blame me for your mistakes. '' Lara replied." It was a good fight Mel. '' Raph said embracing Lara behind. "Thank you. '' She said." Are you two together? '' I asked with a slight stutter. '' Yes, and if you have a problem, say it to my wrist. '' Lara snapped. We were all open-mouthed. "Who said that love is a waste of time. '' Venus said." The rules change from time to time. '' Lara said. We continue to fight and after another day looking for Midnight I was getting hopeless.

Later...
''Do not worry Amly. We will find him.'' Ven said. I was tired of hearing the same thing every day. We were approaching the lair and continued to thunder. I was still afraid. "Guys I'm going to sleep.'' I said. I know they had the same idea as me. I went to my room and fell asleep fast. I discovered my body, as I hate to sleep full of blankets.

I was lost in a dream world until you hear a noise next to my room. I was so sleepy and lazy that just ignored him and turned a blind eye.
Again a noise, are steps perhaps? It would probably be my sisters or the guys going out on a date, or bathroom something. I closed my eyes again and fell asleep quickly.
Once again I was lost in the worlds of unicorns and fairies; dreaming of Mikey and all our good times ... Our games, our kisses ...

All this was cut like lightning when I felt three cold fingers roam my legs. I jumped frightened and turned rubbing his eyes. I could not believe it! Mikey! Or worse, Midnight.
My heart throbbed fiercely, both fear and surprise. "M-Midnight what are you doing here? How did?" I stammered. "Shhhhhhhhh" he said playing on my body. I was going to say something, but was cut off by his icy lips on my mouth. He kissed me so hard it hurt, biting my lips and my tongue. I wanted to scream but nothing came out of my lungs. Soon he moved to my neck, biting, sucking. Tears began to flow from my eyes. I wanted him to stop. "Stop it." I said between breaths. He did not hear me but caught something behind his shield, I think it was a tape or something. Midnight held my arms and legs so I could not move. I was desperate thrashing me, but oddly enough it was as strong as the very Raph or worse. I would scream but Midnight put a piece of tape on my mouth. I began to get even more scared because he started kissing my body, from the neck to the slot where it was located close my part. I shivered. Mikey was licking my pussy. I painfully felt his tongue running through each space. I admit that it was turning me a little, but even so it was still orrível.
My tears ran down on the bed. Then he stopped licking my pussy, but put one of his fingers on her massaging it lightly. I moaned even worse now. My eyes showed pity, I wanted him to stop, because I knew what would happen next ...
Mikey stopped for a few seconds to look directly at me; his eyes expremiam hatred, lust and pleasure, while mine indicated sorrow and pain.
He started sucking my neck again while one of his hands held my shoulder and the other was heading at the hip, which probably stood his cock. He stopped dedicating to remove that green and hard thing to his cravat. I freaked out seeing Mikey put a condom on his cock. That meant he would start now ... I cried even more.
I felt the tip of his cock penetrate my pussy.
He started pushing into me. He started slowly, but was pushing faster and faster. I never felt a pain worse than this.
Midnight wanted more. He entered his whole cock inside me and stopped for about five seconds until pushed again in inhuman speed. I was moaning without screaming power. That was horrible until I started bleeding. Realizing this Mikey withdrew his cock in my pussy and put it right back in his cravat. Finally, he came out of me and stopped with that horrible rape.
Mikey released my hands and feet and left my room silcenciosamente, leaving me there alone and crying like crazy. I sighed in relief when he left. My body was sore and full of hickeys. I felt dirty and disgusted.
How he was able to take my virginity this way? Seeing my tears?
I was so sore and weak he could barely move.
The only thing I could do was cry myself to sleep...

Sorry for the delay in updates, I was too busy with school but now I'm on vacation and I can write more! Sorry also for the low quality of this chapter, I had never written scenes like this before and was kind of out of ideas.

Me: Mikey your son of a b*tch because he did it with Amoly?

Mikey: But not me! Midnight was inside me...