Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen (UNEDITED)

--Kindly put your playlist here--

"A man in love is cautious with the decisions he makes, words he says and actions he takes, so he never purposefully causes her pain. He believes in her when she struggles believing in herself. He is her foundation, where she feels safe to be her true self." – Elizabeth Bourgeret

Tristan's POV

"Stella. Wait." I stood up and followed her to the ladies' room.

"Leave me alone." She said, almost pleading, before she pushed the door.

I hesitated following her inside, but what the hell, I messed up with her again!

Damn it. What is wrong with me? Now that I plan to make things right between us and here I am, ruining little chances I have with her again.

I reached for her hand but she was quick in evading my touch.

"Don't touch me. Don't you ever touch me!" Her eyes were flashing angrily at me.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. I don't know what came over me." I raked my hair with my hand, trying to come up with a reasonable explanation to justify my actions. "It was just for fun, to make the party... livelier."

"Fun? Well, you did a great job in entertaining everyone at my own expense!" Her expession was thunderous.

I heaved a sigh. Oh God. What have I done. I don't think she'll ever forgive me now.

"I'm sorry Stella."

She was breathing heavily and from her facial expression, I knew she was holding back her tears. Her voice even trembled as she spoke. "You think I'm a doll, with no feelings... no emotions? You think my heart is made of plastic that I wont get hurt? I may look like a bitch Tristan, but I also have a sensitive heart."

A single tear dropped on her right cheek and she wiped it off immediately with an angry hand.

Damn. I made her cry.

"I know. I know how sensitive you are... so delicate... and I'm guilty of being so insensitive and stubborn who refused to acknowledge that. I'm a stupid fool Stella. God knows how hard I tried to build a wall between us, to stop this crazy feeling that I have for you. But... I can't help it anymore. It's getting so difficult to keep on fighting everytime I see you."

"Stop."

"Please Stella..." I moved closer to her, but she stepped back.

"No. I don't want to listen to you. Just leave me alone." Raw hurt glittered in her eyes.

"I can't leave you alone. You have to know what I feel."

"NO! Damn you Tristan. Do you know why I hate you so much? Because you're always playing with my emotions. You say things that makes me so confused. You're so unpredictable like the weather in your country. Right now you're so adorable and in a snap, you easily switch off. I don't understand you." Biting her lip, she looked away.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel that way, but I didn't understand myself either whenever you were around. You made me feel so vulnerable and all logic flies everytime I looked into your eyes."

Stella's heavy lashes that shadowed her cheeks flew up. She was looking at me with a surprise expression on her face.

"But now, I realized... these suppressed feelings I have for you is the reason why I always act stupidly towards you. I have to get this off my chest."