Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty (UNEDITED)

---Kindly put your playlist here---

"A true relationship is someone who accepts your past. Support your present. Loves you and encourages your future." - PictureQuotes.com

Stella's POV

**Ten years later**

Tristan was slicing the ham for our Christmas dinner and I was setting the table, putting the plates, utensils and the food. Our kids gathered in the kitchen watching us. Aaron the eldest, who was 11 years old, next was Edward who was 9 and the twins Skylar and Troy both 6.

"Dad, can I join my friends this Saturday? There going to play paintball." Aaron asked Tristan.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow, okay?" Tristan replied.

"Can I go with you?" Edward asked Aaron.

"No, you can't. You're just a kid. You'll hurt yourself."

"I'm not a kid anymore. I'll turn ten in a few months." Edward raised his voice.

"Ten months are not few. It's almost a year kid." Aaron was provoking Edward.

"Shh... stop it. It's Christmas, Jesus birthday. It's bad to fight." I scolded my boys.

"Dad?"

"Yes, Troy?" Tristan said.

"When can we open our gifts?"

"After dinner."

"Why can't I open it now?" Troy asked.

"Because, it's tradition and we have to wait for your cousins to arrive, so everyone will open their gifts together."

 "Okay."

"Did you get me a Pokemon Go Plus dad?" Edward asked. 

"Me too. I told you that I want that for Christmas." Aaron turned to Tristan.

"You did?" Tristan frowned.

"Don't tell me you forgot dad." Aaron shook his head disappointedly.

Tristan looked at me, his lips twisted. He bought kid motorbikes for Edward and Aaron, not the Pokemon Go Plus. Skylar got a Barbie dollhouse and Troy got a scooter.

"I have a gift for daddy and mommy." Skylar smiled at us. 

"Oh, that's so sweet Sky." I kissed my daughter's head.

"What is it, sweetie?" Tristan turned to Sky.

"It's a secret daddy." 

The doorbell rang and Tristan left to open the door.  It was Marilyn bringing lots of gifts for the kids. 

"Do you think she brought Pokemon Go Plus for the kids?" I whispered to Tristan after everyone greeted Marilyn.

"I asked her."

"And?"

"She haven't heard of a Pokemon Go Plus before."

Oh.

A few minutes later, Kobe and Sapphire arrived with their three young daughters - Diamond, Pearl and Amethyst. They settled in Auckland where Kobe managed the Latsis airline business there. Sapphire had her wig and costume boutique business and sponsored worldwide cosplay events. Her daughters were her models and became famous winning cosplay contests.