Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen (UNEDITED)

--Kindly put your playlist here--

'I will never forget how you stole that first sweet kiss from me, but what you didn't know was that day I freely gave you my heart and soul as well...' - lifelovequotesandsayings.com

Tristan's POV

"We'll be late. The show will start in an hour." I was in our room standing behind Stella who was applying red lipstick in front of the vanity dresser. She looked very beautiful and sexy in red strapless dress. The split front got me so distracted.

"Just a minute." Stella replied then checked the edges of her lips.

"Baby, it will just come off when we kiss." I touched her bare shoulders, running my hands to her arms then kissed her neck lingeringly.

She immediately stood up and took a step away from me. But I pulled her back in my arms, kissing her temple.

"Later honey. We have to go now." She caressed my jaw.

It was our two months of being husband and wife. Life became meaningful and full of colors now that I have Stella with me. I anticipated every morning when we woke up together --- started making love at dawn, have our early coffee and taking our shower together.

Stella was full of surprises.

One – I realized she was a very domesticated person. Despite being a billionaire's daughter, she knew how to cook and bake cakes. She was very organized and cleaned everything in the house. Yeah, we didn't have any household help. Even before when I was alone, I was used doing my stuff, cooking and everything. And now that I have Stella, she didn't want to have anyone in the house either. Well... it suited us fine. We have our privacy and we could do anything we wanted without anyone watching us.

Second – She had a truckload of signature dresses, shoes, bags and accessories. She even had more than twenty boxes of makeups. I didn't understand why she had so many when she was already beautiful. She really didn't need to put on any makeup.

Third – She was so good in playing piano. Yeah, I married a world class pianist and I was so proud of her. In three months, she would have her first piano concert here in New Zealand, as a fundraising event for cancer children.

Fourth – A loving and caring woman, so beautiful inside and out. I found everything about her so cute... even when she was angry.

We decided not to have a baby yet. We wanted to enjoy each other's company. We wanted to bond solidly as a married couple.

Yeah, the adjustment period was tough, but we promised each other that we have to understand each other, listen and have an open communication. Whatever worries we have or something bothers or disturbs us, we have to let each other know about it. Our marriage was more important to us. Our love and each other.

***WARNING: FOR MATURE READERS ONLY***

SUITABLE FOR 18-YEARS-OLD AND OVER

Stella's POV

I opened the limo's car door as soon as it stopped in the driveway and ran inside the house.