Chapter 11: First Photo Shoot

Sammy had given me a ride to work and filled me in on what the shoot was: advertising L.A. Models. All of us models were wearing plain white shirts with our names printed on the front, black leggings and black heels. One girl I recognized from my class at school even though I have only been at Tree Point High for a week technically because summer break had started. Her name was Ashleigh, one of the taller models. She walked over to me. "You're the new girl at school, right?" She said in a kind voice.

Wow she is so fake.

"And here as well."

"You're also that new chick in the "BTR bestie group" aren't you. The one that thinks she can move to my country and try to get famous off my Logan, whom I have dated." She glares at me.

"Bitch please," -I only swear when I'm pissed- "half the stuff that is coming out if you're mouth is bullshit, the rest is spit." -I carefully wipe my face- "If you went out with Logan it would have been on Twitter, just because I come from New Zealand doesn't mean I know nothing on who Logan has dated. And I like Logan for who he is, not because I could get famous from dating him. The same goes for Sammy and Carlos." Ashleigh scoffs and walks away in discuss. I smirk at the back of her head.

"That was amazing." Sammy says from behind me. "I have never seen anyone stand up against that slut." I laugh at her comment. All the girls are called up in twos. Sammy and I are first. The photo shoot was quick since according to Darren we are perfect and work well. We just laughed and I started to sing 'Nobody's Perfect' by 'Hannah Montana'. Since Ashleigh and her partner, Bethan, were up next, we watched them have their shoot done on the side with the other models. It took them over twice as long as it took for us because Ashleigh couldn't follow instructions. I know it wasn't very nice of us but Sammy and I had to leave the room because we could hold in our laughter. We were dismissed early. After we got changed back into our normal clothes, shorts, a singlet and flip flops (as they are called in America) since it was so hot today, we went to her car and sat there with the top down. (She has a freaking convertible!)

"I never asked you how your date went." Sammy says after we laughed some more about Ashleigh.

"It was perfect. He drove me to the top of this hill and when we got there, there was this picnic set out and the view was a-ma-zing! We looked at the stars and he called me pretty."

"Awwww, how cute."

"That's not the best part though. He asked me to dance with him and... wait for it... HE KISSED ME!" I smiled as I remembered last night.

"OMG!" Sammy almost jumped out of her seat. "You guys would make such a cute couple!" Sammy started the cars engine.

"Where are we going?" I ask as she drives off down the road.

"To the set of Big Time Rush."

--------------------

A/N: No note from Bree for the next to weeks. She left me and went to Australia. I hope you enjoy this guys!

~Melody~