Chapter 38: Life Was

Chapter 37: Life Was

I open my eyes slowly and look at the ceiling above me, turning over and clutching empty blankets. I sit up, Logan never gets up without waiting for me to wake up or telling me he his. I get out of bed, grab my phone and slowly sneak downstairs, not bothering to change out of my sweats and singlet that I slept in. I hear a noise come from the kitchen. I peak around the corner and see Logan working over the stove. "These better be the best pancakes ever Chef Carlitos. They are taking forever to make." He says to his iPad. I guess he is Skyping Carlos. And stand around the corner and listen to what he says. I rotate my phone in my hand out of habit.

"They will be, trust me. What are you two going to do for the rest of the day?" Carlos asks. Today was Logie-Puff's one year anniversary. Just at that second I drop my phone, catching it before it hits the floor. I hold my breath, hoping that I didn't make a noise.

"I would tell you but I think that someone is eves dropping." Logan chuckles. "Talk to you later 'Los."

"Bye, and NICE ONE MEL!" Carlos calls out. I run quietly into the dining room. I hear Logan turn off the stove and leaves the kitchen. I go though the other door into the kitchen and hide in the pantry.

"Hiding are we now?!" Logan calls out. I step on a plastic bag that was on the floor making it crunch. I hear Logan come back into the kitchen. "Melody. Come out, come out, wherever you are." He sings. I clamp my hand over my mouth to stop myself from giggling. "Oh I wonder where Melody is." He says sarcastically then opens the pantry, pulling me out.

"Damn, if that stupid bag didn't give away my hiding place then-" I start.

"Then the food would have gone cold." Logan says.

"I was going to say that you would have called search and rescue but now I'm going to thank that bag."

"Sit." Logan commands, taking me over to one of the stools. He serves me some pancakes with maple syrup and berries. I eat the pancakes, they were A-MAZ-ING.

"Those. Were. The. Best. Pancakes. EVER!" I say as Logan takes our plates to the sink.

"Anything for my Tinker-Bell." He comes back over and kisses my forehead. "Happy anniversary babe."

"Happy anniversary to you to." I go upstairs to get showered and changed. I go into our wardrobe and find a present in the middle of the floor. The tag on the front stated 'OPEN ME' so naturally I do. Inside was two T-shirts, one for Logan and one for me. Mine was purple with a sketched picture of Tinker-Bell and underneath it said 'His Tinker-Bell'. Logan's on the other hand was green with a sketched picture of a tough but cute bear and underneath it said 'Her Logie-Bear'. I giggle and put on my shirt along with a pair of denim shorts. I take Logan's shirt downstairs and throw it to him.

"Put it on." He does as he is told. "Yay! This is one of the best presents ever." I wrap my arms around Logan.

"I designed them myself." Logan says proudly.

"Thank you so much Logan."

"No problem." We decide to go to the mall and wander. Luckily no one bothered us for autographs which we were grateful for. Ever since we had told people who The Masked Girls were it's been hard to be left alone, but it's worth it. In the next couple of months we will be told what show Nickelodeon had planned for us and we will be releasing our first cover album. It was all very exciting. I saw a few flashes out of the corner of my eye but they didn't bother me. There was a park and a pond outside the mall so we decide to feed the ducks. We so act like an old couple.

"This is nice." I say, throwing some breed in the pond.

"Very nice." Logan takes the breed from me.

"I can't wait to give you your present." I squeal.

"I told you that you didn't have to get me anything."

"Too bad. I did anyway." I stick out my tongue at him. "You have helped me a lot in the past year."

"But I have also caused you a lot of pain." He points out.

"Logan, before you, life was so ordinary. I never would have dreamed that I would get to stand up on stage and do what I love, I never thought it was possible. You showed me that is was. You showed me that I shouldn't care what people think of me. You have changed my life." I say. Logan sits there smiling like an idiot.

"You have opened doors for me as well. Don't think you going to be giving me all the credit for the past year." I laugh as he pokes me in the ribs. "I will never forget the day I first saw you."

"I was found in the crowd."

"Indeed you were." I rest my head on Logan's shoulder. I can't believe that our first year is gone, I honestly can't wait for the years to come.

--------------------

A/N: Another update today! Couldn't keep you waiting haha.  As some of you may know already, this chapter was inspired by the song 'Life Was' by Katelyn Tarver (Jo from Big Time Rush 'the show'). If you don't know the song then I suggest you listen to it, it is amazing!!! Sadly, this is the final chapter. But! If you read my author's note which will follow after this, all will be announced if there will be a sequel. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Love you all!!!

~Melody~

(P.S: Sorry bout the really bad/cheesy ending :P)