Chapter 36: Demands

Chapter 36: Demands

It was a long day. I had just come home from a photo shoot holding an ice pack to my cheek. I may not have fully escaped from Ashleigh. She had slapped me because I decided not to keep my mouth shut when she insulted The Masked Girls, oblivious that they were right in front of her face. I swear the girl turns more into a female dog each day. It was my turn to read TMG fan mail so I go upstairs to my office. On my way past I see Logan passed out on the bed in our room. I giggle then wince at the pain in my cheek. The fan mail was completely spammed. I read and replied to as many as I could but there were so many! I delete the rest even though it kills me. Just then I heard a scratching at the window. I freeze. It couldn't be a person, I was on the second level. I was so wrong. Outside was a man holding a camera and clinging to the tree. The camera wasn't aimed at me but I still panicked. I let out an ear splitting scream. A random person outside your window scares people, ok? Logan comes running in.

"What's going on?!" I point to the window and he pulls out his phone.

"Kendall. Get the guys here now and tell Bree to come as well. There is a stranger outside our second story window." He hangs up his phone and dials another number. "Police please." He signals for me to leave the room. I was crying by now. I hear the door open downstairs and jump.

"Mel?" Bree calls out. I run down the stairs and into her arms. "It's ok. The guys are outside making sure that the stranger doesn't come down till the cops come." Logan comes downstairs.

"Look after her please." He walks straight past us and out the door.

"Did you go though the comments on our last video?" Bree asks.

"I was about to but I got interrupted." I laugh a little.

"How about we go though them now?" I nod and pull out my phone. I wasn't going to risk getting my laptop. We scroll through the comments. They were all the same though. 'Who are you four?', 'I would so pay to see you guys in concert.', 'Take off the masks then put them back on.' One comment caught our attention though. It was from Nickelodeon's official YouTube page.

'We are keen to make you girls big stars, reveal who you are please but keep the masks on after that.'

"What are we going to do?" I sigh.

"This could be the start to the acting career that we want." Bree points out. We hear a loud noise outside so naturally we run out to see what happened. Sammy and Lilly were here now.

"OK I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!" I yell, going over to the man that was once up the tree. Lily, Bree and Sammy follow. I grab his arm and hold it behind his back. Bree slaps him across the face.

"You just got LOKI'D!" Kendall comes over, throws Bree over his shoulder and walks off. "I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!"

"Come on you." Kendall takes Bree inside.

"YOU SHALL NEVER MAKE MY MELODY CRY AGAIN..." Bree's voice was cut off by the closing of a door.

"Now what I would like to know is why are you invading my privacy?" I mutter as the stranger struggles.

"I was not!" He yells. I push him toward James who does the same arm lock that I was doing except tighter.

"Ok! I'm sorry! I was trying to get some picture of you and find a scoop for the media."

"Why me?!" He didn't answer. Sirens come up from down the street so I just go inside while they deal with him. I go straight upstairs and into my office. A part of me knows that he thinks the girlfriends of BTR are The Masked Girls. So many people want to know who we are. It's getting a little stressful, not just on me. I sit on the couch and curl up in all of my soft toys. Yeah, I know I'm 18 and still have soft toys. Big deal. I stare at the wall, my mind blank of all thoughts. I don't know how much time had past till I heard a knock at the door. "Come in." I say and the door opens.

"You ok?" Logan asks.

"We have to tell them." I say, still looking blankly at the wall.

"Tell who?" He sits on the floor in front of me.

"People who watch TMG. The media..." I manage to bring my eyes to his face.

"Have you talked about this with the girls?"

"I have a feeling they will agree. And if they do, how?"

"How...?" Logan looks at me weirdly.

"How will we announce it. Stay with me Logie-Bear." I stick my tongue out at him and he does the same.

"I believe that you guys can rap, am I correct? Well I know I am, you four have covered Nicki Minaj."

"Ok, now I'm lost."

"We have a gig coming up next week and Cymphonique can't do the rap to 'I Know You Know'. Would you four like to?" My eyes widen.

"Sing. With you. With BTR?" I know that I have known the guys personally for over a year now but I have never sung with them, or even dreamed of it! "That. Would. Be. Epic."

"You're fangirling aren't you?" Logan laughs.

"Of course I am." I stand up and all the soft toys that were once on me fall to the ground. I take Logan's hand and drag him downstairs. Looks like we have some serious talking to do with the rest of BTR and TMG.

--------------------

A/N: Two chapters left :O It feels like writing this has gone so fast! Here is a fun fact for you all, this fan fiction originally started out as a dream and it developed from there. I know it probably sounds a little cliche but... oh well. Don't forget to vote and comment! Please, I would love feedback c:

~Melody~

A note from Bree: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ! DON'T ASK BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE! I DON'T WANT THIS BOOK TO END! HAVE FUN READING THE ALPHABET!

xxx ~Bree :)