Chapter 35: They've Worked It Out

"Uploaded!" Cloudia says. We had just finished a new video of The Masked Girls and included a cover at the end of it. Ever since Cloudia has become our manager, our videos and covers have improved from her feedback and editing skills (although we don't edit the covers). We had covered 'Stuck' by BTR, it being our first BTR cover. "So are we going to be revealing your identities next or..." Cloudia questions.

"We still need to think about it." Sammy says.

"You're all over the news and media. Agencies are starting to send out people to search for you four."

"We will think about it Cloudia, we promise." I pat her shoulder and stand up to leave. "I'll meet you girls at the car. I need to talk to Cloudia." Sammy, Lily and Bree nod and leave. "So you and Emma?" I ask once they leave.

"Just friends, nothing more. Have you heard from Tas?" She asks about our cousin.

"He can't come." Tas was planning on visiting but for some weird reason he canceled. Cloudia sighs.

"Well that sucks. The girls will be waiting for you." I say good bye and leave. I was driving today. It was handy now that all four of us lived on the same street now. After dropping off Bree, Sammy and Lily I went back home. It felt weird calling Logan's place home. I don't know if I would ever get used to it.

"Logan?" I call out when I walk in. My voice just echoed through out the large house. Guess he's not home. I go to the lounge, sit on the couch and turn on the TV.

"...and just this afternoon they uploaded a new video, covering Big Time Rush's 'Stuck'." The Enews lady says.

"Wow they are fast!" I say to myself.

 "Could this be a sign to finding out who is behind each mask of The Masked Girls? But what if once we know who they are, what will happen to The Masked Girls? Will there be any point in them doing there videos as TMG?" Quickly, I change the channel to Nickelodeon. Ironically, Big Time Rush was on. The episode that Sammy guest stars in: 'Big Time Dreams'. Even though I have seen the episode countless times, I watch it anyway. I laugh through most of it cause I would pause the TV just as one of the guys would pull a funny face. Oh gosh they are real dorks.

"Tinker-Bell?" Logan calls out. He walks into the lounge and I burst out laughing.

"Look. At. Your. Face!" I point at the paused TV.

"I look terrible." He chuckles. "That's enough TV for you."

"Where were you?" I ask.

"At Kendall's place. We were watching The Masked Girls." I freeze and stare at the TV even though Logan had turned it off.

"You watch them?" I ask.

"I have for ages!" I feel the couch move next to me. "Did you know that they covered our song?"

"Did they?"

"Yes. We thought it was amazing." Logan tucks my hair behind my ear. "You know, everyone is making a fuss about who they are?"

"It's all that's in the media."

"Do you have a favorite member?" Logan whispers in my ear. I shake my head. I so feel like I am being accused of something. "I do."

"Who is that?"

"Petite." My hand goes into a fist. "I think I may know who The Masked Girls are. Melody, is there something you want to tell me?" I stand up and go to my office with Logan following me. I take a box out of the wardrobe and sit on the floor. Logan sits down as well. I push the box towards him.

"Open it." I say. He does so. Inside was all the masks I had ever worn and designed. "I'm one of The Masked Girls." I hang my head in defeat.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Cause then you would have gotten involved and our identities would have been guessed easily."

"Well everyone wants to know who you four are. Are you gonna tell them?"

"We're thinking about." I sigh.

"These masks are very beautiful." Logan studies each one.

"I designed them." I whisper.

"Really?!" I nod. "You, are one talented woman."

"Why thank you." It felt really great, not to have to hide this from Logan. I also presume that Kendall, James and Carlos told Bree, Lily and Sammy about them knowing. The future of The Masked Girls is now very undetermined. What will happen is unknown but I know that all of us have a long journey ahead.

--------------------

A/N: Ok I will update again tonight haha. So the guys know bout The Masked Girls... what will happen next? o.O Hehe, I know what will. Only three more chapters left after this... and I will announce if there will or will not be a sequel. But till then, vote, comment and follow. I LOVE FEEDBACK PEOPLE :D

~Melody~