Chapter 23: Logie-Puff

Our guest appearance on 'Victorious' went really well. The episode, 'New Girls', had not been released yet in TV. Both Bree and I were nervous for it as we had to kiss Leon and Matt. The guys didn't know about it so we were worried for their response. Other than that everything was going well. Although the Rushers in twitter were having a freak out. I scroll through my twitter and read all the tweets that had been aimed at me.

@nickelodeon: 'Tune in tonight to see two off the BTR girlfriends @melody_kittens and @bree_cuddles on guest staring on 'Victorious'!!!'

@1henderson: 'Can't wait to see you girls on Victorious tonight @melody_kittens @bree cuddles'

@rushersunited: 'FOLLOW ME PLEASE MY FELLOW RUSHER! xx'

@btr_things:'There is Sarlos. There is Jily. There is Brendall. @1henderson @melody_kitten what is there for you? We need a ship name!!!'

I stop at @btr_things tweet. It had been retweeted about 1000 times so I decide to do the same. Just to add a cherry on top I follow them. Almost ten seconds latter Bree decides to tweet me.

@bree_cuddles: 'LOGIE-PUFF!!! Logan + Melopuff (my nickname for @melody_kittens) = Logie-Puff! What y'all think?'

Oh gosh. What has Bree done? I don't mind the name but what about Logan. He only likes me calling him Logie cause I'm allowed to. But he prefers the world to call him Logan. Well this will be interesting. I hear a knock at the door.

"Hello Tinker-Bell." Logan comes in.

"Hey Logie-Bear." Logan leans down a places his lips on mine. Someone clears their throat behind us. I break apart to be faced with Bree.

"How the hell did you get here?!" Logan playfully pushes her.

"Dumb question." I mutter.

"Well." -here we go again- "When a mummy and a daddy love each other very much, or their really drunk, they-" Bree gets cut off.

"THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT! LALALALALA!" Logan puts his fingers in his ears.

"Have you been with Kendall?" I ask and Bree does a jerky nod. "How much candy did he feed you?"

"LOTS." She throws her arms in the air.

"And where is he sweetie?"

"Party House." I walk across the road and walk through the opens doors if the Party House to the lounge where Kendall was.

"You!" I smack the back of his head, not hard enough to hurt him though. James, Carlos, Lily and Sammy laugh, they were here as well. "Look what you have done!" -I point towards Bree as she walks in, not looking away from Kendall.- "You have created psycho girlfriend. Now she will never shut up!"

"But you love me still, right?" Kendall smirks.

"Not as much as Logan loves you. Hash tag Kogan!"

"Come here Logan!" Logan flops onto the couch next to Kendall. I pull out my phone and take a pic of them. Yes I posted it on Twitter.

@melody_kittens: '#kogan'

After that we all watched the episode of 'Victorious' that Bree and I stared in. Bree and I held our breath while we waited for our boyfriends reaction. The kisses happened at the the very end and the guys gasped. We turn to look at them. They were still. "Now we know how you four girls must feel when we kiss other girls on our show." Logan laughs and so does Kendall. Everyone relaxes. Good thing this didn't cause a problem.

--------------------

A/N: I don't even know why I found this chapter so funny when I was writing it. I just did. Sorry that is short and really bad. Anyway, here is Bree.

~Melody~

A note from Bree: HELLERO!!!!!! How are you? My note won't be that long today because I'm trying to find my ID card which disappeared.

Love you guys! Oh and I'll be writing a sequel and a new BTR fanfic soon!

~Bree~