Chapter 14: Telling (well tweeting really) the World

I woke up reasonable early this morning (well 8am really, that's early for the holidays) so I could see Logan. No one was here so I had the house to myself. Once I was all showered, dressed and presentable, I decide to go to the park. Logan was already there to my surprise. When he saw me coming he runs over to me, picks me up and spins me. Good thing I don't get motion sickness. "Hey beautiful." He crushes his lips into mine, I don't think I will ever get use to this.

"Hey." I say when we break apart.

"What do you want to do today?"

"We could go and play games at the party house with the guys and Sammy. They're there at the moment." I nod and he turns around. "Piggy-back?" I giggle at Logan but jump on anyway. "Wow you are light."

"Thanks?" I question, he just laughs. The party house was next to the park so it didn't take long to get there. The house was one level and looks very modern. It was also quite big, for a one level house anyway. I hop off and he takes my hand and leads me downstairs to the basement to a lounge. James, Kendall, Carlos and Sammy were all playing Mario Kart on Nintendo 64.

"Yay! I win again!" Sammy cheers while the guys groan in defeat.

"How do you keep winning?" James asks.

"Please tell us your ways, oh mighty one." Kendall begs.

"You're looking at a gamer girl. Gamer girls must not give away their secrets." Sammy says in a posh accent while going to sit in Carlos lap.

"It's true you know?" I add making everyone look at me.

"Melody!" Kendall, James and Carlos come and practically tackle me. I laugh at them.

"Hello my fellow gamer girl." Sammy says as she gives me a hug. When she lets go of me she looks down Logan and my intertwined fingers. "What is this?"

"This," -Logan holds up our hands- "is us."

He takes me over to the couch and puts me in between him and Kendall.

"What are we playing?" I ask.

"I want to see who would win out of Mario Kart 64." Kendall hands Sammy and I a controller. "Ever heard of one of these bad boys?" James points to the gaming console.

"Heard of, I own one. Glad that I finally know someone else who owns one." Sammy and I race for a couple of tracks. It was close but she won by one second on the last track.

"No one can defeat the master! Mwa ha ha ha!"

"Just wait till you verse my sister. Then you will be surprised." I say.

"And don't go easy on her when you do verse her." For the rest of the morning we played heaps of different games, the guys being shocked at some of my gaming skills. When the afternoon came, Sammy and I watched the boys make sandwiches which turned out to be very funny. Logan and I left after lunch. He wanted to take me to his place. His house was big. Logan takes me inside and shows me around. Everything was so neat and tidy. The back yard had tall trees that gave the feeling of privacy, and the pool seemed tiny compared to the yard. He takes my hand and leads me to the lounge.

"Ready to tell the world?" He says, placing his hand on my waist. I just nod. He pulls out his phone and kisses me while taking a photo. I had prepared my self for this, especially since millions of rushers were gonna see me. I did my hair and had put on a little make-up. Logan keeps kissing me even after he had taken the photo. Some people would probably think that we are taking our relationship to fast. I mean, "us" only happened yesterday and we're already making out, I don't think I have even known him for two weeks! I just hope that the rushers accept me as Logan's girlfriend and that I don't get too much hate. Eventually, Logan and I break apart. He puts his hand on my cheek before he goes and sits on the couch and types on his phone. I just stand there dazed.

"What's your twitter name?" I thought I gave it to him. Wait, no that was Instagram.

"@melody_kitten." I go over and sit next to him. After a short while I feel my phone vibrate.

@1loganhenderson: 'My wonderful girlfriend @melody_kitten and I. #beautiful xxx'

After that I go to my profile and look at my followers, they just went from about 200 to 900 in the last five minutes! Well... I don't know what to say. Logan and I look through the tweets that we are tagged in. Some are even from celebrities!

@rusher4lyfe: 'congrats @1loganhenderson! @melody_kitten treat him well'

@ciarabravo: 'Finally @1loganhenderson! Took you long enough! @melody_kitten btw we need to hang out again :)'

@henderswag: 'Damn, my man @1loganhenderson has been taken. #happy that he is not taken by Demi though and that she is taken by one of us, a rusher @melody_kitten'

@jamesmaslow:'@1loganhenderson @melody_kitten cute photo ;)'

@sammy_rawr:'One of my NZ bffl's has a boyfriend... Hehe @1loganhenderson @melody_kitten'

Majority of tweets that I read were positive. Others weren't so nice so I didn't bother reading them. I turn to look at Logan who was staring at me intently. I just blushed and looked down.

"You look cute when you blush." Logan whispers in my ear.

I glance back up at him. I don't know how life could get any better than this.

--------------------

A/N: I don't know if the non-celebrity twitter names are real or not but if they are you should follow them haha. I've been trying to updating as often as possible because I won't be here next week like I said before. BUT, I will be writing on my IPod while I'm away so I won't be coming back empty handed. :D

~Melody~