Chapter 17: The Masked Girls

Ashleigh got stood down for the rest of the week so school was un-eventful. Logan still treated me the same after I told him about Ella. Lily and Bree had also tagged along to yesterday's (Wednesday) photo shoot. Darren had seen them and wanted them to work for him. They willingly accepted so now both Bree and Lily are my coworkers. Although they are with the taller models. Today, we were all at my place, which seems like the most popular place to hang out, doing homework. "Well, I'm done." Lily puts down her pencil.

"Same." Bree and Sammy say at the same time.

"Done!" I flex my fingers, they hurt from writing so much. "Now what?"

"I feel like watching videos on YouTube." Bree starts to type on her laptop so the rest of us do the same on ours. "All the blogs on here really seem to suck."

"Yeah, they either people trying to get attention or people whining." Lily doesn't take her eyes from the screen. Just at that moment I had a brilliant idea and I could see it planed out in front of me.

"We should create our own blog web-show thing!" I say. Sammy, Bree and Lily look at me excitedly.

"We so should! Instead if whining though, we will give the truth on things." Sammy starts to plan.

"And to prove to people that we are not doing it for attention we can wear masks like the ones people wear to masquerades!" I add.

"That is a neat idea Puff." Bree starts to search up different masks.

"But we don't tell the people our names, we remain anonymous, agree?"

"Agreed." Sammy, Bree and Lily say in synchronization. For the next hour we come up with nicknames for us to use while filming and design our first masks on paper. (We were going to by the masks from the shops latter). My nickname is Petite cause I'm the shortest of the group. Sammy's is Ringlet cause she has long beautiful ringlets. Bree's is Giggler cause she always finds something that is funny. Lily's is Blondie cause she is the only one with blond hair out of the four of us. After the hour was up we got a call from the guys. I answer the home phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tinker-Bell." Logan says, I hear the guys laughing in the background. "Do you girls wanna come over and watch some movies when you're done with homework? I can finally meet Lily and Bree as well."

"Sure, we are already finished. Party house?" I question.

"Yup. See you soon."

"Ok, bye." I hang up. "Bree, Lily. You girls ready to meet BTR?" They squeal in excitement but nod. "You have to remain calm though. Ok?"

"Calm. We can do calm." Bree says. We grab our handbags, leaving our school work and laptops behind and go to the party house. Sammy knocks on the door.

"By the way, we don't tell the guys of the YouTube plan. Ok?" We all nod in agreement. Logan opens the door.

"Hello girls." He invites us in.

"Guys, this is Bree and Lily. Bree, Lily, you already know who these dorks are." Us girls giggle. Kendall seems eager to get to know Bree. They same goes for James and Lily. Hehe, James and Lily. If one day they were ever to get married, have a child and call it Harry I would die of laughter. We all go to the upstairs lounge and sit on the couch (which we could all fit on as it was so big). "What movies are we going to watch?" I ask.

"We are going to watch this really good movie called 'Catch Me if you Can' then 'The Smurfs' because who doesn't like blue people?" Kendall says.

"SMURFS!" All us girls say at the same time, causing the guys to laugh. The movies were good and they were really funny to watch with the guys. Every now and then they would do voice overs which made everything funnier. Bree and Kendall really hit it off, Lily and James did as well. It was like the two couples were made for each other. This really works out as James has always been Lily's favorite and Kendall has always been Bree's.

"It's too quite." Sammy takes her phone and plugs it into the TV. A list of music videos come up on the screen. She clicks on 'Windows Down' and turns up the music. We end up having a mini dance party. Sammy has a good taste in music. After a while my forehead aches so I go and get a pain killer. I don't have to wear the stupid bandage anymore at least. The bruise was fading (you couldn't tell thought because I had put make up on it) and the cut had completely healed. Logan follows me into the kitchen.

"Your friends are lots of fun." He helps me find everything.

"Yeah, they're the best. I could imagine my life without them." Just as I used to not be able to imagine my life without my dad. "When November comes, we're going to be visiting NZ to catch up with some family and friends for a week." The real reason for visiting was it was my dad's birthday. "We have one spare ticket each. Do you wanna come with?"

"Your parents won't mind?"

"Nah, my mum was the one who suggested it. I never thought I would be allowed."

"Then sure."

"Yay!" I jump into Logan's arms. We go back into the lounge. "Guys, lets to to the park." The guys give us girls piggy-backs to the park. The rest of the day we talked and played. How did I get so lucky to have such a great group of friends?

--------------------

A/N: Yay! I have internet now! @bananagirl88, this is the chapter you have been waiting for. Sorry that it's really short (in my opinion atleast).

~Melody~