Chapter 31: The Masked Girls Cover

The Masked Girls have reached 500,000 subscribers! We don't know how but we have! Sammy, Lily, Bree and I sit in front of my laptop thinking of a song to cover. Everyone was demanding a song to be covered.

"This is hard!" Sammy groans and lays across her bed.

"You know, whenever we come to your place your family is never here. We have never met any of your family infact!" Lily changes the subject.

"Well that's becaue my Mom and Dad travel alot for business and my younger twin brothers, Riely and Jack, live with my grandparents. Evan, my older brother, lives in Australia and my older sister, Becks, lives in Florida." Sammy explains.

"So you live here alone?" Bree asks.

"Nah, my cousin lives with me."

"I've got it!" I exclaim. I had just found the perfect song to cover. "'How To Be A Heartbreaker' by the one and only Marina and the Dimonds."

"Perfect." They say.

"I know how to play it on guitar." Bree says, getting her guitar and playing it through for us.

"This is going to be epic!" Sammy sqeals.

"Very." Lily nods. I set up the camera to record and we all but on our new masks, plain black with silver glitter.

"Hello everyone." We all say. "And welcome to the first cover of The Masked Girls."

"We have finally decided what song to cover." Lily says.

"And that song will be 'How To Be A Heartbreaker' by Marina and the Dimonds." Sammy cheers.

"Here we go people!" Bree starts to play her guitar.

[Bree:]

Rule number one
Is that you gotta have fun
But baby when you're done
You gotta be the first to run

[Lily:]

Rule number two
Just don't get attached to
Somebody you could lose
So let let me tell you

[All:]

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get them falling for a stranger, a player
Singing I la-la-la-love you
How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like the look of danger
We'll get them falling for a stranger, a player
Singing I la-la-la-love you
At least i think i do

Cause I la-la-la-love you

[Melody:]

Rule number three
Wear your heart on your cheek
But never on your sleeve
Unless you want to taste defeat

[Sammy:]

Rule number four
Gotta be looking pure
Kiss him goodbye at the door
And leave him wanting more, more

[All:]

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get them falling for a stranger, a player
Singing I la-la-la-love you
How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like the look of danger
We'll get them falling for a stranger, a player
Singing I la-la-la-love you
At least i think i do

Cause I la-la-la-love you

[Melody and Lily:]

Girls we do whatever it will take
Cause girls don't want

[Bree and Sammy:]

We don't want our hearts to break in two
So its better to be fake cant risk losing in love again babe

[All:]

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get them falling for a stranger a player
Singing I la-la-la-love you
How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like the look of danger
We'll get them falling for a stranger a player
Singing I la-la-la-love you

Cause I la-la-la-love you
At least I think I do

"Well I hope you enjoyed our first cover." I say once we finish.

"Make sure you subscribe!" Sammy says cheerfully.

"Bye!" We finish the video and upload it. I wonder how many people will like our cover?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"HELLO SLEEPING CHILD!" A familiar voice yells at three in the morning and starts jumping on my bed.

"What the heck?" I sit up to see who it is. "CLOUDIA!" I get out of bed and hug my cousin. "What are you doing here?!"

"I live here now. Not in your house, I have an apartment in the city." She sits on my bed.

"Why did you decide to move from New Zealand?" I ask.

"I want to be the manager of The Masked Girls, so I have come to search for them. Have you heard their cover of 'How To Be A Heartbreaker'? It's amazing!" I look down and blush. Cloudia pushes me off the bed. "Stupid girl, why have you not told me that you were gonna start a YouTube page or whatever?" She jokes.

"Wait, you know?"

"As soon as you sung." I get back onto my bed. "So can I please be your girls' manager? You know I am able to." She grabs my hand.

"I would love you to. But we will have to ask the other girls as well."

"Who are the other girls anyway?"

"My friends Sammy, Bree and Lily."

"Ohhh ok." We chat for a bit longer until I had to go back to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

By the end of the week our cover had reached around 800,000 views and people were demanding more. Cloudia had become our manager and The Masked Girls were on the rise. People were demanding more which pleased all of us. But what people wanted to know the most was who The Masked Girls were.

--------------------

A/N: Hello people. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Exams are coming up so I haven't been able to write much :/ Also I won't be updating for the next to weeks because of exams. But once they are over I promise to go on and update as often as possible :D Anyway this chapter is dedicated to my cousin Cloudia (@Nothing2CHere). :3. (AND I FINALLY GOT 24/SEVEN ON ITUNES!)

~Melody~