Chapter 22: Victorious

Melody's P.O.V:

It was a uneventful, October Saturday until Bree and I got invited to hang out with Kendall and Logan on the BTR set. We haven't been there in ages! We were watching them record a scene for 'Big Time Gold' when we got kicked out of the room for making our boyfriends forget their lines. I don't know how though, we weren't being distracting, we were just sitting there. The director had given us passes though to wander Paramount Pictures. "Look Melopuff, auditions for 'Victorious'. Lets go and have some fun!" Bree points at a sign stating 'VICTORIOUS AUDITIONS'.

"What do you mean 'have some fun'? Haven't we distracted enough actors for one day?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I mean let's go audition. Come on, I know you have always wanted to be on TV." She sings.

"Ok, why not." We go to the door of the building where the auditions were being held. I don't believe that 'Victorious' is filmed here.

"Names?" The receptionist lady looks at us.

"Bree Nobel and Melody Matthews." I say.

"Parts?" I glance at the sign behind her. 'Auditions for Grace Cullen (Robbie's "love interest") and Alice Hooper (André's love interest), the two new girls'.

"Alice" -I point to Bree- "and Grace."

"Ok, here are you scripts. You can practice until your names are called. Good luck."

"Thank you." Bree and I go over to the waiting room and practice. Bree had previously taken drama but decided to drop it this year since she knew all she need to know. We found the script quite easy to memorize. Not many people were here in the waiting room so it didn't take long for them to call us in.

"Hello, I'm Julia Hanler. In charge of casting for 'Victorious'." Julia greets us.

"I'm Bree Nobel." Bree goes and shakes her hand. I do the same

"I'm Melody Matthews."

"Ok start when you're ready." She takes her seat. I have the first line.

"Tori, right?" I say to Julia as she was speaking everyone else's part beside ours.

"Tori would be correct." She says.

"Can we sit here, every other seat is taken." Bree says her line.

"Sure." Bree and I sit down on the seats given.

"I'm Grace and this is Alice." I motion to Bree.

"Nice to meet yo-" This is where Tori would have been pushed off her chair.

"Why did you push her off?" Bree says.

"I wanted to sit here. Goodbye." Julia was now speaking Jades part. Bree and I stand up.

"Are you ok?" Bree asks, her voice full of concern.

"Yeah, Jade is usually like that with me."

"She scares me." I say worried.

"She scares everyone." Julia puts down her script. "Ok let's change scene." We preformed one more scene before she asked for our numbers. "We will be in touch tomorrow. Thanks for auditioning."

"Thank you." We say as we walk out.

"Hopefully we did good." I say as we wander through Paramount Pictures.

"We did great! If I may say so myself." Bree looks at me and does the duck face. "Gurl, you were fabulous."

"Thanks cupcake. Y'all weren't too bad yourself." I laugh at her and do the duck face as well.

"There you girls are!" Kendall says as he and Logan come up behind us.

"Where have you been?" Logan pulls me into a hug. "We were so worried! You girls must never run away like that again!"

"Sorry mother." Bree and I say at the same time and fist bump behind their backs since we were still in hugs.

"We were just... you know... wandering." I say.

"Then something sparked our interest so we went and checked it out." Bree adds.

"Nothing to interesting." Bree and I link arms and fake yawn. Logan and Kendall do the face, the face that means that they're not buying it.

"You two should become actresses." Kendall says.

"There is an audition for 'Victorious' down that way you know." Logan points in the direction that we came from. I swear that BTR can be really stupid sometimes. Oh well. You gotta love them.

"That's the thing that sparked our interest, dorks." Bree laughs at them.

"We just came from our audition." I roll my eyes at them.

"How did it go?" Logan asks.

"Hopefully good."

"I bet it was amazing." I blush.

"Anyway, we better get going. I'm taking this one shopping." Bree takes Kendall's hand and pulls him away.

"If you see anything Twilight related, tell me please!" I call out. Logan laughs at me. "Hey, Breaking Dawn Part 2 is premiering next month. There is heaps of merchandise around. Wow, imagine going to the premiere..." I sigh. "Anyway, what are we going to do for the rest of the day?"

"Well I have seen all of The Twilight Saga except Breaking Dawn Part 1. And I have to admit, I really want to know what happens."

"Say no more. But first." I pull Logan down to my short height and crush my lips into his. I pull away shortly afterwards and pull a dazed Logan to his car.

Bree and I sit down in front of the phone at my place with Logan and Kendall. Although they weren't really sitting with us, they were playing with Ella on Mario Karts 64. I was slightly smug. Ella always won, the guys weren't letting her win either. I look at the microwave clock. 2:01pm. Any second now someone will call.

Ring! Ring!

I grab the phone. "Hello?" I say breathlessly.

"Congratulation, Bree and Melody. You guys got the parts. We will send you the script." Julia says.

"Thank you so much." I say as she hangs up.

"Well?" Bree shakes me.

"WE GOT THE PARTS!!!" I squeal.

"HOLY CUPCAKES!!!" We jump up and down excitedly. Kendall runs into the room, picks up Bree and spins her. Logan does the same with me.

"Welcome to Nickelodeon." Kendall and Logan start jumping up and down like little girls.

"Let's celebrate!" Kendall drags Bree out if my house.

"Hey, Mel?" Ella comes over to us.

"Yes?" I say.

"Can we watch a Barbie movie please?" I smirk.

"Of course. Get it set up." Logan looks at me.

"You can't be serious."

"Oh but I am." I say in a posh voice. "I get paid to entertain my sister while my parents are out. I must do my job." I pull Logan into the lounge and we watch a Barbie movie, although I don't know what one it was though. Really we were just enjoying each others company. I wonder if we will still be able to do this when our lives get more busy?

--------------------

A/N: Sorry that this chapter is really sucky, I needed a way to get their "popularity" higher and this is the best I could do :/ Oh well, I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway. Bleep blap bloop. :P

~Melody~

A note from Bree: YO! Hehe. I'm not on a sugar rush..... Yet....... Anyways. Melody, you have disappointed that you will only update 2 a week D': oh well. UPDATE SOON!!! So guys, please spam Melody with votes and comments. :D