Chapter 25: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Premier

Logan felt really bad about what had happened in NZ so he said that it was required that he made it up to me. He told me to dress up all pretty so I had put on my black backless dress and silver heels. Lily, Sammy and Bree did my makeup. I walked out of my house and found Logan waiting for me next to a sleek black limo. "Wow." That was all I could say.

"You like?" Logan asks. "I hired it for the night."

"I love. But you didn't have to."

"Oh but I did." I laugh at my weirdo boyfriend as he hold open the door for me. I played with his hand most of the drive. We stopped outside the cinema.

"You hired a limo to take me to the movies?" I question him.

"Hey, we may not have been invited to the red carpet premier of Breaking Dawn Part 2, doesn't mean we can't act like it." We get out of the limo and walk inside the cinema. No one was in the theater.

"Where is everyone?"

"I may have booked the whole theater for us." My mouth falls open. I probably don't even have enough money to book a whole row.

"That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you."

"Anything for my Tinker-Bell..." I may have pulled Logan to me and planted a kiss on him.

"So are you ready for awesomeness?" I ask after we break apart.

"So ready." They didn't play any trailers and went straight to the movie. Half way through, Kendall, James and Carlos came in with more popcorn, drinks and CHOCOLATE! They left straight afterwards. I almost died when Carlisle's head came off.

"This doesn't happen in the book!" I had yelled and gripped onto Logan's arm. He just laughed at me.

"Does chocolate do the same to you as it does to Bree?"

"Huh?"

"Remember when Bree invented Logie-Puff..."

"Oh yeah, chocolate may have the same affect." I giggle.

"We'll if chocolate does this to you, I don't want to know what alcohol does." I giggle again.

"I don't drink."

"Thank goodness!"

The movie finished and we go out to the cinema lobby. I felt really jumpy from the chocolate, although I managed to keep calm. There were some Rushers awaiting for us, Logan really. I look at Logan.

"How do I look?" I start to panic, I must impress the Rushers.

"Beautiful as always babe. Why the sudden drop in hyperactivity? I was quite enjoying it."

"I don't want the Rushers to hate me."

"They don't. It's not possible since you're one of them and they can't hair their own kind." I laugh. "There is that hyper Mel I know and love. Let's go!" We go through the crowd of Rushers. A little girl tugged on my dress.

"Hello cutie." I say making her blush. "What's your name?"

"Rosa, and your Melody!" She said cheerfully. "You were one of the new girls on 'Victorious', I like you. Can you and Logan please sign this?" Rosa looks at me sweetly and passes me a picture.

"Sure cutie." I look at the picture, it was of Logan and I when we first met. I sign it and give it to Logan to sign.

"Thank you." She said before running off to her parents. I wave at her parents and they smile. We manage to make it out alive although Logan looked a little disoriented.

"You just had to stop." I laugh at Logan.

"You get attacked?"

"Yup."

"Sowwy. There was this cute little girl called Rosa and I gave her my first autograph."

"Your forgiven. You're so cute when your hyper."

"Why thank you Logie-Bear." We went to his place after that and I walked in, curled up on the couch next to Logan and fell asleep.

--------------------

A/N: Everybody, the goal has been reached! We have reached 1000 reads! Thank you everyone who has read/is reading Found in the Crowd. You guys are awsome. Here is the Bree! (Hehe, the Bree)

~Melody~

A note from Bree: HELLERO! How are we all? Anyways. This is just a small note this time but next time I'm going to have a REALLY long one. Hehe. I love this book. BYEE!

~Bree~