Barry Allen (I'll Save Them If It's The Last Thing I Do)(Part 1)

your prov: I woke up and looked to my side. There was my handsome, hot, and loving husband Barry Allen. Yes the Barry Allen aka the flash is my husband. Anyways I lay there and just look at him for a bit. He has his hand slightly on my stomach and is laying there so peacefully. I look down at my belly and whisper
Y/n: Daddy is still asleep don't worry your daddy is the best person I know, you will be in good hands with daddy.
Then for the first time mine and Barry's babies kicked right where barry's hand was. He springs up and panics.
Barry: IS EVERYTHING OK, WHAT WAS THAT?!
I giggle with a happy smile on my face and he looks confused
Y/n: bare baby its fine that there is your babies kicking.
I giggle some more while his face lights up.
Barry: oh my babe why didn't you tell me the babies was kicking yet?
I giggle again and he has the funniest face on.
Y/n: babe that kick you just felt was the very first kick from one of the babies.
I giggle again as his face is in a oh look.
Barry: ohhhhhh ok!
He gets down by my stomach and at first I'm very confused on what he's doing then he starts talking to my five month along belly.
Barry: oh my goodness little ones you kicked wow that's big. That shows daddy that this is even more real. Now it tells daddy-
I smile then giggle when the babies kick him and he's shocked with his eyes wide open. Then he snaps out of it after about a minute and starts talking again.
Barry: hey little ones, you didn't let daddy finish stop kicking me my babies. As I was saying is it makes it even more real that I will have to protect three now, but I will love it so much protecting you because even though I've haven't meet you yet I love you. I will do anything to keep you safe.
Then he kiss my belly and I start crying.
Barry: awwww babe what's wrong?
Y/n: just hormones playing with my emotions about how good a father you will be.
Barry: awwww baby doll, come here and cuddle with me.
And that's just what I do till.........
His dumb phone ruins it
Barry: I don't wanna answer it. Ugggggg.
Even though he doesn't wanna answer it he dose anyway because he's the flash he has to if it's cisco.
Barry: baby give me a minute ok I'll be back
Y/n: ok
Barry's prov:
I got a call I answer it and find its cisco.
Barry: hey man sup?
Cisco: we got a meta on fourth street
Barry: alright man I'm on my way
I look over at y/n and she has a frown on her face. She knows I have to leave I never like leaving her but I'm the only hero of this city.
Barry: what's wrong baby cakes?
Y/n: you have to leave every time we have a moment.
She starts bawling her eyes out I hug her trying to get her to calm down.
Barry: awwww babe I know I know. Hey baby calm down your gonna make yourself sick. I'll have cait here ok.
y/n: o........o........o.....ok.
I zoom out then I get to star labs and grab Caitlin I drop her at the house and zoom out.
Y/n's prov:
He zoomed out and cait looked at me.
Cait: ohhhhhh k I guess I'm watching you and the twins.
Y/n: I guess so.
We burst out into laughter
Cait: soooooooooooooooooooo what do you want to do?
Y/n: I don't know let's watch a movie.
Cait: OK.
A hour later*
We just finished the movie when we heard the door crash and we look at each other.
Cait: get in the closet and hide.
She whispered to me I nod and go as she said. I hear her scream then the closest door opens. I scream then everything goes black.
Barry's prov:
As soon as I was done with the mission with the meta. I went back to star labs to drop my flash outfit and the meta off. While I was there cisco decided to come home with me.
When they get to barry's and yours house*
When we got there we saw the door kicked down and I got scared. I stopped laughing and frowned. We looked around and we saw Caitlin but no y/n. My heart started to beat faster.
Barry: Y/N HONEY YOU HERE!!!
cisco said Caitlin started waking up. As I was leaving to do ask where y/n is I saw blood on the floor near the closest and fell to the floor crying.
Barry: no no no no this can't be happening nooooooo.
Later that day in star labs*
Cait: I'm sooooo sorry Berry I wasn't very good protection.
Barry: don't be sorry this isn't in any way your fault. I just want to find them though.
Two hours later in star labs:
Barry: cisco have you found them yet.
I say that as I past back and forth in worry she's pregnant and my family I have to protect them.
Cisco: not yet sorry bud wait a minute. .........
His face light up and for the first time in a long time I feel hope.
Cisco: DUDE your wife is sooooooo smart! I didn't even think of that!
Barry:what do you mean? How's she so smart? And what did you not think of?

To Be Continued.......................................................