Berry Allen ⚠ (I'll Save Them If It's The Last Thing I Do)(Part 2)

Warning: mentioned, and details of rape. Please don't read if it makes you uncomfortable!

Previously..................
Barry's prov:
Two hours later in star labs:
Barry: cisco have you found them yet.
I say that as I past back and forth in worry she's pregnant and my family I have to protect them.
Cisco: not yet sorry bud wait a minute. .........
His face light up and for the first time in a long time I feel hope
Cisco: DUDE your wife is sooooooo smart!! I didn't even think of that!
Barry:what do you mean? How's she so smart? And what did you not think of?

Now......
Barry's prov:
Cisco types away while he answers me.
Cisco: dude I have no idea how but she turned on the tracker she had me put in her.
I'm about to say something when I stop and yell at him.
Barry: well........... wait SHE HAD YOU PUT A TRAKER IN HER!
Cisco: ok I'm guessing she didn't tell you, did she?
Barry: WHAT DO YOU THINK. UGGGGGG
Cisco: ok she had me put one in just in case so I did but she told me to make sure it was hard to turn on so I did. The only way for it to be on is........
He trails off and gets a look on his face.
Barry: I don't like that look, what's wrong?
Cisco: she must have cut her arm to get to it, it's in there deep and that's the only way to turn it on.
Barry: oh..........
That was all I could say.
Cisco: but on the bright side we know where she is now.
Barry: where?
Cisco: awwww come on why do people always choose abandoned places!!!!!
Barry: CISCO!!
Cisco: oh right sorry. She's at the old were house for the food place on central st.
Barry: ok thanks!!
I run over to my suit, put it on and then run to were cisco said she was.
Y/n's prov:
I woke up and looked around as I do that the door opens and I see who took me it was zoom
y/n: ZOOM what do you want?
Zoom: awwww you know what I want, I want well your husband's power and to take over the world with it.
Y/n: THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN WITH BARRY AROUND!!
Zoom: ahhh but you put so much faith in him, when all he is, is a small boy he's never going to beat a man like me.
Y/n: YES HE WILL!!!
Zoom then slapped me my head flinging to the side.
Zoom: I wonder how he will cope if you and your stupid children die?
He then walks out of the room and leaves me beaten there. I then find a sharp peace of metal shaped in a hook. I cut as deep as I can as I do that I bit my tongue so I don't scream. I turn on the tracker hoping cisco will find it. I sit there crying for a bit I'm scared, but I know Barry's coming for me. Then suddenly zoom comes back in. He hits me and tunts me.
Zoom: your little idiot is here or will be here and I'll make him watch you slowly die.
Y/n: no he won't he will stop you!
Zoom: but your already so weak it won't matter
He starts beating me. He kicks, slaps, and cuts me. I'm loosing a lot of blood and that's when I black out.
Barry's prov:
I get there and see the worst sight ever. My pregnant wife is laying on the floor surrounded by blood. Zoom kicks her one last time then goes to her pants and starts taking them off her. I stand still and can't move I watch as he starts pulling off her under where as well as his too. That's when I get angry and I run and tackle zoom before he can do anything else to her. We start circling each other and spitting words at each other.
Zoom: how did you like seeing that huuuu flash?
Barry: you son of a b****, she's coming home safe and sound.
Zoom: oh no she's not.
Barry: yes she ISSSS!!!!
I then ran in a circle around him slowly his power drained and I got the rest of mine back. As he erases him self from existence I run over to my wife. She has blood all over her and her eyes are closed. She's not breathing I start screaming and crying.
Cisco: MAN! SHE'S STILL ALLIVE!!!!
Barry: h.......h.......h...how d.....d..do y...y...you k....k...know?
I asked sniffling.
Cisco: your suit is putting off not just one life sign but four!!
Barry: what do I do?
Cisco bring her in we will patch her up.
Barry: o......o......o....ok
Three weeks later
Still Barry's prov:
It's been three weeks since the incident that made my pregnant wife in a coma I've been a mess. All I ever do is sit with her and pray she'll make it. That's actually why I'm here with her now. I'm reading when the door opens and in walks cisco and caitlin.
cisco: hey, how are they?
Barry: good, she's going to wake up soon I can feel it.
I start to cry
Caitlin: Barry, it's ok, oh its ok.
she says as she hugs me
Cisco: cait we gotta go now.
Barry: ok, thanks for coming
Cisco: anytime bro, call if anything changes.
Barry: yeah we'll do bye guys
Caitlin & cisco: bye Barry.
They walk out and I get the sudden need to go to the bathroom.
Barry: I'll be right back baby I just need to use the bathroom.
I kiss her on the forehead then walk to the bathroom. As I wash my hands I hear a loud commotion outside. I rush out and look around and fear the worst. Then I see her on the floor trying to get up.
Y/n: would you please stop staring at your pregnant wife and help her.
I snap out of it and run over. I help her in a flash then sit back down and cry happy tears. She rubs my head and quietly talks to me for the first time in three weeks.

Y/n: awwww baby its ok we're together now all four of us

Barry: I t...........t.......thought I l.......l.......lost y.......y.....you i.......
Y/n: shhhh bar I'm ok see me and the babies are with you right here
She places my hand on her belly and I smile
Barry: I love you so much y/n.
Y/n: I love you to my handsome Flash.            We kiss and I'm so happy I don't know what I would have done if they died. All I ever wanted was to protect them no matter what I do and that's what I thought right before we both fell asleep.