Your belly starts to show (pregnacy seires)(Grant Gustin)

Word count: 1033
Y/n's prov:
       I wake up and look to my side to see my husband gone. I know where he is though, he's at work. I slowly get out of bed and head down stairs. I look at the clock and see that it's one o'clock I've been taking a lot of naps lately. I then realize Grant will be home soon so I decide to go up into the bathroom and when I'm done going pee I decide to go set up our first doctors appointment. I haven't had much ways of having one lately. I call the doctors office and they tell me our appointment will be in two days. I then turn on the tv and watch that for a couple hours.
A couple hours later:
(because I'm just pure stupidity lol 😂 anyway back to your story)
I look up at the clock to see it now says five thirty. Grant comes home around six so I decide to go call in the food. I call Jodie's a local food place. I place the order for pick up then call Grant. 
Thomas: hey baby! I'll be home in fifteen.
Y/n: actually can you make that thirty and pick up the food from Jodie's?
Thomas: yeah sure. Be home in thirty bye-
Y/n: can you also stop by Dutch bro's on your way? It's right there and I didn't order drinks.
Thomas: ok. Bye baby I love you!
Y/n: bye love you!
I hang up and decide to go change. Once upstairs I go over to my closet and find a comfy outfit. I grab my Jeans just wondering if they'd still fit or if I have to get paternity clothes yet. I grab them and go to mine and Grants bathroom and try them on. I try clasping them, but they won't that's when I realize it........

Grant's prov:
I get off of work from filming all day and go to my car. I get call my beautiful wife y/n, I hook my phone up to the Bluetooth then start to drive.
Thomas: hey baby! I'll be home in fifteen.
Y/n: actually can you make that thirty and pick up the food from Jodie's?
Thomas: yeah sure. Be home in thirty bye-
Y/n: can you also stop by Dutch bro's on your way? It's right there and I didn't order drinks.
Thomas: ok. Bye baby I love you!
Y/n: bye love you!
She hangs up and I drive to Jodie's. At Jodie's I go in and get the food. Once I have the food I drive over to Dutch bro's and get us just some smoothies I would have gotten Rebel's, but they have energy drink in them so....
After that I start to head home. Once home I pull up into the drive way and get out. I grab the food and drinks then go inside. Once inside I go to the kitchen and put the food and drinks down.
Grant: y/n baby I'm home! Got the food and drinks.
I make the plates thinking she'll be down in a bit, but to my surprise she never comes down so I go looking for her.
Grant: y/n baby! Where are you! Come on!
I walk into our bedroom and see she's not there, but I do hear a gasp then a small whimper. She's crying, I go to the bathroom thinking something is wrong. I knock on the door.
Grant: baby!? What's wrong?
She doesn't Answer me witch only makes me scared.
Grant: y/n baby I'm coming in ok?
I open the door slowly and see her by the body sized mirror. I look her over my eyes stopping at her stomach. I'm in shock.....
Y/n: baby look! I....I...
I go over to her.
Grant: you have a bump baby!! This..... this is incredible!
I then keel next to her stomach and kiss it. She giggles:

Y/n: that tickled baby

Grant: I'd did, now did it?
I pick her up and she squeals a little.
Grant: now come eat
Y/n: can I at least put my sweats back on?
Grant: ok.
I put her down and she slightly wattles back to the bathroom. I laugh as she comes back out.
Y/n: my feet huuuurt!
She wines at me and I chuckle.
Grant: come here you!
I pick her up and carry her down stairs. She laughs all the way down.
Y/n: oh yeah can you get Wednesday off baby?
Grant: I'm sure I can why?
Y/n: first scan is that day.
Grant: I'll talk to the director and see what I can do.
Y/n: yay!
We get our food and go to the couch and eat. We wouldn't at the table, but right now y/n's back kills her if she sits there. After we are done eating I take our plates out then come back out and sit with her. She cuddles in to me and I rub her belly lightly. She slowly falls asleep in my arms and I cuddle her some more. I rub her belly then look at the clock to see that it's almost nine so I turn off the tv that wasn't payed any attention to tonight and pick her up bridle style. I carry her up to bed and lay her down. I kiss her stomach then go and change into just my boxers. Then I go and lay down and she automatically cuddles into me:

 Then I go and lay down and she automatically cuddles into me:

I hold her close and rub her arm.
Grant: go to sleep baby your tired. I love you.
I kiss her forehead then she smiles.
Y/n: you missed.
She grins knowing I know what she meant. So I dip down and kiss her lips passionately:

 So I dip down and kiss her lips passionately:

We pull apart and she smiles up at me.
Y/n: I love you.
Grant: I love you and our little baby.
I put my hand on her stomach again and start rubbing and her eyes slowly close as I smile down at her my whole world in my arms.

———*
Y'all watch the video if you haven't! Peace out!