One Of The Best Days Of My life (Barry Allen)

For @Marjorie56 hope you like it

Marjorie's PROV:
I Wake up and realize what today is. Just knowing its going to be a good day makes me smile the biggest smile ever because i can't wait. I stay there in my bed smiling for what feels like a year then my father Joe comes in. Joe: sweetie get up it's your's and Barry's big day.
Marjorie: I know daddy I can't stop smiling Joe: awwww my second little girl is growing up.
He says that and crushes me into a bone crushing hug and starts to cry. Next my sister iris comes in and starts laughing.
iris: dad get off of her you'll kill her and on her wedding day.
Marjorie: help my Is I dont want him to kill me before I have kids and get married. she comes over and prys him off of me and we start laughing.
iris: ok I have your dress in the car and Eddie is already at the church with Barry with all the other guys. So go get dressed then i'll do your hair and makeup lil sis.
Marjorie: ok
The dress:

  Marjorie: ok                                                                                           The dress:

Once I get dressed I walk out and my sister sees me.
Iris: OMG baby sis you look amazing!
She runs over and hugs me.
Iris: ok let's do your hair and your makeup.
Marjorie: ok just let me get my shoes on.
Iris: ok.
I went and got my shoes and put them on as I walked back to my sister.
The shoes:

Marjorie: ok I am back

Iris: ok sit right here.
I sat in the chair she told me to and she started on my hair.
20 minutes later-------------------*
Iris: ok your hair is done wanna look
I opened my eyes and I looked
Marjorie: OMG I love it thank you sissy
Iris: no problem baby sissy
The hair:

20 minutes later-------------------*Iris: ok your hair is done wanna lookI opened my eyes and I lookedMarjorie: OMG I love it thank you sissy Iris: no problem baby sissy The hair:

Iris: ok let's start on your makeup yeah?
Marjorie: ok
She turned me in my chair two her and she started on my makeup.  
20 more minutes later---------------------------*
Iris: I am done wanna look again?
Marjorie: OMG I've never looked like this
Iris: like what?
Marjorie: beautiful
Iris: I dad and most of all Barry thinks different.
The makeup:

My dad soon comes in and looks like he's going to cry again

Joe: oh my gosh!! baby girl you look stunning, your mum would be proud of you.
He comes over and hugs me. My sister then comes in and tells me it's time for my life to change.
Iris: it's time to go out baby sis.
Majorie: ok.
My dad and I pull away from the hug and go out side of the big doors I take my daddy's arm and I hear the music start playing. Then the doors open and I see the church.
The church:

My dad and I walk down the aisle and as I get closer to Barry who looks good in his suit and tie

Barry:

I start to smile and can't stop

I start to smile and can't stop. I look at Barry and smile soooooooooooo big. I get up to the alter and Barry smiles at me as I smile back. Then the pastor says.
Pastor Fred: dose anyone have anything to say ether say it now or forever hold your peace!
No body said anything so he continued.
Pastor Fred: Ok forever hold your peace now because I am going to join these two together!
I looked at Barry and he had a big grin on and tears in his eyes.
Pastor Fred: ok now for the vows please, Barry you go first son.
Barry: ok umm wow I never thought I get to see this day where my words biggest best friend is becoming my wife. You have been with me for everything and now I'll do the same take care of you, love you, and cherish you, in sickness and in health for richer or for poorer I will love you with all my heart.
I cried harder such beautiful words so much meaning and that's what is incredible. I laughed while crying and whipping at my eyes.
Majorie: I have loved you since the day we bumped into each other and you showed me how to handle things I couldn't do on my own (my powers)And for that I'll love you forever in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer.
Pastor Fred: Ok now may I have the rings?
My sister and Cisco give over the rings to pastor Fred.
Pastor Fred: ok now berry take this ring and repeat after me .
Barry: Ok.
He took it and started to slid it onto my finger as I smiled and cried.
Pastor Fred: with this ring I take thee as my lawfully wedded wife.
Barry: with this ring I take thee to be my lawfully wedded wife.
Pastor Fred: now Majorie say the exact same thing just with husband.
Majorie: ok with this ring I take thee as my lawfully wedded husband.
I say smiling and crying like I have been.
Pastor Fred: I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss your bride!
Barry then leans in and kisses me and I cry more happy tears as dose he.
Pastor Fred: I now introduce to you Mr. And Mrs. Barry Allen!
And with that being said we ran down the Isle I came down to black eye pees good feeling.

Authors note********************************
I know long chapter but I kinda owe it to you guys and Majorie56. Check my Authors note book for more information on this and my other books!
Love you and stay safe all my beautiful penguins!!!!