Plz!!! Im sirously thinking on just stopping.

Please! Please! Send in requests!!!!! I need them. This will be deleted as soon as I get some. Remember if you do want one please send a Private Message. Send it in this format:

•Story line.
•name (or I can just put y/n).
•your nicknames (some that you like or I can make them myself).
•his nicknames that you like (I'll probably add or change some though)
Added things:
•kids (if you want any in it)
Anything else................................

Kida like this: (You can use this as a template if you'd like)(or not)

(You can tweak it if you'd like) can you make one where me and (whoever you want) are just best friends and we go to a pool party that I don't want to even go to, but my bullies end up throwing me into the pool and I can't swim and when (who you want) sees he jumps in and saves me, he then takes me home and makes sure I'm ok then I ask him to stay with me I cuddle up to him then we end up telling each other that we love and kissing and falling asleep in each other's arms.
My name: (your name) or y/n
My nicknames: sweetheart, princess, baby, baby girl, sweetie, baby cakes or (whatever you can think of)
His nicknames:

If this is to confusing you can send it however you want just make it able for me to understand or with details.

Thank you!! I love you guys!!! Also a post schedule for all my books coming soon. It will be in my author notes book so keep a eye out for that!!!