(Barry Allen) Stop Scaring Me!

For @Mikaylamention26Rowe
Mikayla's prov:
I'm sitting here in the bathroom of the house we share not daring to look at the tests I just took. You see I have the best boyfriend in the world, Barry Allen yes the Barry Allen. I love him, but now i'm sitting on this cold tiled floor crying. After a while I walk out of the bathroom and look at the clock.  I see that he should be home soon, he said he was going to be home at around seven thirty and it's six now. I sigh then I decided on the way I'll tell him is by cooking him a meal then show him the tests. I start the meal and when I'm done I start cleaning. I get to his bed side table and I find a magazine that makes me almost cry. I grab it as he walks in.
Barry: hey baby girl.
He says kissing my cheek. I decide to ask him about why he's kissing iris on the cover with the caption has Barry allen forgotten his girlfriend? I had read the inside witch said "Barry Allen caught kissing iris west out side of the ccpd after a case."
Mikayla: what's this?
I ask trying not to raise my voice.
Barry: babe you weren't supposed to find that.
Now I started getting mad and started yelling.
Mikayla: OH SO YOU ARE CHEATING AND TRYED TO HIDE IT!
Barry: no no no no no that is not what I mea-
Mikayla: THEN WHAT DO YOU MEAN HUU! YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE OVER!
Barry: WHAT, BUT BABY! NO! I DIDN'T CHEAT!
Mikayla: NO BARRY! IM DONE!
I then grab my keys off the counter and run to the car. I get in and drive, drive to no where. I'm crying so hard that I don't see the big Simi coming my way. I hear the honk then just as it hits me my head turns. As I'm rolling down the hill the one thing that goes though my mind is the baby and I throw my arms around my stomach so I can try to protect my baby. I scream Barry's name, but I know he can't help me right now.
Barry's prov:
I'm snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing I pick it up without looking to see who it is, but I'm hoping that it's Mikayla.
Barry: hello?
Hospital person: hello I'm from the local hospital and calling on behalf of a Mikayla Rowe. You're her emergency contact.
Barry: w.........w.........w....what h........h......h...happened?
Hospital person: she was hit by a simi and is here. Can you make it here?
Barry: y......y....yes i......i.....I'll be there s......s....s...soon
I quickly grab my keys and drive to the hospital. I get there and run in, I go up to the front desk.
Barry: I'm here for Mikayla Rowe!
The nurse typed something on here computer then looked up at me.
Nurse: room 214.
Barry: OK thanks.
I run down the hall and look at the numbers 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, and finally 214. I get by the door and I'm stopped by a voice.  I turn around and a doctor is the one talking to me.
Doctor: are you family to my patient?
Barry: ummmm I'm here boyfriend.
Doctor: well I'm Doctor. Pepper and I'm glad to tell you she's in a very mild coma she should wake up in a week or two.
I sign in relief.
Doctor pepper: oh! And you'll be happy to know that the baby is ok.
He walks off and I slowly walk into her room in shock. I sit next to her bed and cry. She never even let me explain that the picture was from years ago. Then I think about how she's pregnant and oh goodness I'm so stupid for letting her go out that door.
Two weeks later
Mikayla's prov:
I wake up feeling like I have been asleep for a really long time. I feel a weight on my hand so I turn my head to see what it is. I see Barry there crying in his sleep, I rub his head and play with his hair and he stirs awake.
Barry: mmmmmmm huuuu?
Mikayla: hi baby.
Barry: OH MY WORD YOUR AWAKE!
I giggle as he hugs me and then kisses me. As I'm happily laying down with him one thought comes to mind as I'm laying here my baby. I guess I was thinking out loud because Barry giggled.
Barry: the baby is fine babe.
Mikayla: wait you know!?
He giggles some more.
Barry: yes baby the doctor told me.
Mikayla: oh! Not how I wanted you to find out!
Barry: anyway get some sleep you need it.
Mikayla: ok.
I giggle then I kiss his chest and lay my head down. I soon fall asleep to my boyfriends hartbeat.
2 years later
Still Mikayla's prov:
I wake up to my beautiful one and a half year old baby boy Henry Anthony Allen jumping on me. Barry soon comes in and is holding our other one and half year old Nora May Allen. He comes over with her and sets her down on the bed then walks to the bathroom. Strange what's up with him.
Mikayla: come here baby, Nora my beautiful.
She crawls over to me with her brother then I finally see the onsie that is on my daughter and the necklace with the ring on it around her neck. The onesie said "mommy will you marry daddy? I start crying and Barry comes out of the bathroom. Barry smiles at then comes over to me.
Barry: so..................
Mikayla: yes Barry! Yes!
He then kisses me and the twins giggle.

Grant Gustin/Barry Allen I&P (Requests are Open) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें