I Can't help but be Jealous baby (barry allen)

For Marjorie56  hope you love it.
It didn't turn out like planed. It turned into a whole new story line from what it started out to be so........
yeah. Also I actually really loved Eddie so y'all know please don't be mad that I put him in here like this he was the only one that made sense at the beginning of this.

Majorie's prov:
I walk into the station to go see Barry. As I'm just getting out of the elevator joe is walking through.
Joe: oh hi Marjorie! What you doing here kid? Going to se bare?
Marjorie: oh hi joe. Yes actually. Do you know where he is?
Joe: oh he's up in his lab. He's helping the new detective get his feeling of the precinct.
Marjorie: oh there's a new detective?
Joe: sure is. His name is Eddie Thawne.
Marjorie: oh cool. We'll see you around yeah?
Joe: yeah. Are you coming to the house for movie night tomorrow night?
Marjorie: yup!
Joe: ok see you then!
Marjorie: you to!!
I hug him then run over to the steps that lead up to the next floor witch Barry's lab is on. I go up the stairs and around the corner then into the door on the left. I walk in and two heads turn to me. Before Barry can say anything another guy speaks up. I'm guessing this is Eddie.
Eddie: well hello beautiful!
I giggle a little uncomfortable giggle.
Marjorie: uhhhh thanks.
I say with my eyebrows frowning a bit.
Eddie: hi I'm the new detective Eddie. What's your name beautiful?
He takes my other hand that isn't holding Barry's hand(apparently he can't see me holding Barry's hand) and kisses it.
Marjorie: thanks it's nice to meet you my names Marjorie.
I say pulling my hand away a little uncomfortable and horrified. I hope Barry isn't getting to mad. Barry then looks at me after giving Eddie a death glare(witch Eddie doesn't see apparently)(if looks could kill Eddie'd be dead by now) I squeeze his hand to calm him down because I can tell he's about to go all over the poor guy then he says.
Barry: hi baby.
Marjorie: hi. How's my handsome boyfriend today?
Barry: good. Listen I'm almost done here why don't we go to lunch yeah?
Marjorie: ok baby sounds good baby.
Barry's prov: (from a little before you walk in)
I'm showing the new guy around the precinct today. He seems cool.
Barry: so Eddie I work in here this is the lab.
Eddie: cool so I come here when?
Barry: ummm when you need something Scientific done I guess.
Eddie: cool. Where to next?
Barry: the work-
I get cut off just as someone comes in the door. I turn and it's my beautiful girlfriend Marjorie. She comes up to meet Eddie and I'm just about to start introducing them when he speaks first.
Eddie: well hello beautiful!
He just flirted with MY girlfriend. I hear her giggle the quietest uncomfortable giggle. I feel slightly better at hearing her being uncomfortable then I feel a little less mad till he keeps going.
Marjorie: uhhh thanks.
Her eyebrows frown a little bit.
Eddie: hi I'm the new detective Eddie. What's your name beautiful?
He then takes her hand that I'm not holding and kisses it. Now my blood is on the peak of boiling. She pulls her hand away a little uncomfortable and horrified. I then look at her after giving Eddie a death glare(witch Eddie doesn't see apparently)(if looks could kill Eddie'd be dead by now) She the squeezes my hand to calm me down.  She knows me so well she knew I was about to go off. Then I look at her and say.
Barry: hi baby!
Marjorie: hi how's my handsome boyfriend today?
Barry: good. Listen I'm almost done here why don't we go get some lunch?
Marjorie: ok. Sounds good baby.
She hugs me.
Marjorie's prov:
I hug Barry and kiss his cheek.
Marjorie: hey can I finish the tour with you? I mean I will be here in a couple of weeks.
Barry: yeah why not.
Eddie: your going to be working here to?
Marjorie: yes I will. I'll be partners with my handsome boyfriend here.
Eddie: cool so are you going to just be a person in a lab or will you be a detective to?
Marjorie: most the time I'll be working in the lab, but I will also be a detective yes.
Eddie: oh well I look forward to working with a beautiful girl like you then.
Marjorie: uh thanks I guess.
Man he just doesn't get it. I look at Barry and hug him he's almost over his limit to going off on Eddie.
Barry: so Eddie this is the workout room. You can do the punching bag or whatever you'd like in here.
Eddie: cool.
Marjorie: Barry can you please go get me a water from the vending machine?
He looks at me hesitantly then nods.
Barry: sure baby. I'll be back.
He leaves the room going down the hall a little ways to the vending machine. He can still hear us through. He's not that far from the room. Eddie then grabs my hand.
Marjorie: what are you doing?
Eddie: go out with me.
Marjorie: umm no. I'm dating Barry don't you see.
Eddie: so dump him.
Marjorie: ummm no I love him. Thank you very much.
He then grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss. I try pushing him off, but considering he has my arms pined down there's not much I can do. Right after he pins my arms he's pulled off of me. I see Barry and run to him. He hugs me close and stares with a glare at Eddie.
Eddie: COME ON MAN! WE WERE JUST HAVING FUN!!
Barry: NO YOU FORCED MY GIRLFRIEND TO KISS YOU!! GET OUT!! I SHOULD REPORT YOU!!
I hug him even closer till Eddie leaves.
Barry: let's go home baby.
Marjorie: o.....o...ok
I say shaken up. We walk back to the lab and grabbed things. He drapes his jacket over me.
Barry: hold on.
I do as he says and he holds my waist. I'll never get quite used to this. He flashes us home, puts on my pajamas for me in a flash then lays me on the bed. He gets in a cuddles me.
Barry: are you ok?
Marjorie: yes I am. Are you?
Barry: no.
Marjorie: at first I was jealous that he was flirting with you. I should have done something when it first started, but I didn't and now look what happened.
He looks down and I hug him close.
Marjorie: please don't beat yourself up over this.
Barry: ok, but I can't help being jealous baby.
Marjorie: awww! I love you.
Barry: I love you too baby.
He kisses my forehead and We cuddle even closer together if that's even possible and fall asleep in each other's arms.