Telling him.... (pregnacy seires)(Grant Gustin)

Word count: 1831

Y/n's prov:
It's been about a week since I found out I was pregnant, witch means I'm six weeks. After lunch with Grant last week, I had made a run to the store. I bought a couple of bibs, pacifiers, some little shoes, then I ran home before he'd get back and went on line. I went to a website called superherostuff.com (it's real by the way 😏😉) and found a cute little onesie:

com (it's real by the way 😏😉) and found a cute little onesie:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was just so perfect for telling him so I bought it. I pay for it then it tells me it will be here in a couple of days. I plan in telling him on our anniversary witch is this next Friday....
He is getting a week off that week so we have decided to go to Disneyland for just a couple of days while he is off. I can't wait to tell him, and see how happy he will be. I then realize he will be home for the night any minute so I hide everything and decide to go order dinner. It's pizza night Friday and movie night. I order and they tell me it will be ready in about twenty to thirty minutes. Grant will be home soon so I text him.
Y/n: hey baby 💙 can you please pick up the pizza on your way home?
Thomas 😍💍: yeah sure babe. I'm getting in the car now.
Y/n: ok drive safe. Love you 😘
Thomas 😍💍: love you too see you in a few.
I smile and then head up the stairs to get some of our packing done for leaving tomorrow. I pack for a while till I hear the door open and Grant come in.
Grant: y/n! Baby I'm home!! Where are you!?
Y/n: up stairs!
I then hear him jogging up the stairs as I just walk out of the closet with some of our clothes. He comes in and hugs me from behind cuddling his head into my neck. I giggle and stop packing to turn around and hug him back.
Y/n: hi baby.
Grant: hi.
Y/n: long day?
Grant: yes very. Almost done packing for our trip?
Y/n: yeah, but I can stop to eat.
We both laugh then head down stairs. We get our food then go into the living room to eat and watch the movie.
Y/n: I get to pick this week!
He chuckles.
Grant: oh boy.
Y/n: hey! What was the oh boy for?!
He chuckles again and shakes his head.
Grant: I know what your going to pick.
I then grab a mother's nightmare. He then smile a triumphant smile.
Y/n:  what?
Grant: you pick that almost every week.
He points out and I giggle.
Y/n: what flash is off for the break and I like this movie! And I do not pick it every time! I picked she's the man last time!
He laughs and grabs the movie case from me.
Grant: go sit baby I'll put it in.
Y/n: ok.
I go and sit down on our couch and he puts it in. He grabs the DVD player remote then walks over and sits with me. The movie starts with the trailers and we talk while he fast forwards through them.
Grant: I have no idea why this is your favorite movie.
Y/n: my handsome husband is in it how can I not.
He shakes his head.
Grant: yeah, but you see me cuddling with someone else, normally people get jealous when there spouse is cuddling and being around others.
Y/n: well I'm not normal. Remember that's why you always say you love me.
Grant: yeah because you don't get very jealous.
We laugh and I put my plate down and cuddle into his side.
Grant: baby you gonna eat?
Y/n: yeah I just wanna cuddle for a bit.
He chuckles and the movie comes on. I grab my plate and eat. After I'm done eating the pizza I go to the bread. I look at the bread and immediately my stomach turns and I bolt up running to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom I puke everything I just had eaten up. Grant comes in and holds my hair as I throw up. Man my sickness has gotten worse maybe I should get that medicine from the doctor.
Grant: baby are you sure your ok? Do you not wanna go to Disneyland now?
Y/n: no no! I am fine I just need new medication I'll text my doctor and see if she can send me a prescription.
Grant: ok. Do you still wanna watch the movie?
Y/n: yeah, go finish eating I'll be down in a bit?
Grant: are you sure?
Y/n: yeah I am go. I'll be fine.
He nods the goes to leave then turns back to me.
Grant: call if you need me ok?
Y/n: ok.
He finally leaves and I brush my teeth and clean my mouth up. I walk out into my room and grab my phone off the charger and text my doctor. Once I get a response I go back down stairs in a new outfit: