How did I let this happen? (Grant Gustin) part 1

First off I'm sorry if Lacy is your name. If it is plz just change the name. Also this is now its own book called Running home to you go read it!!

(Y/n)'s prov:
            Hi I'm y/n and this is my story, well not only mine. This is mine and my best friend Grant's story. You see we have been friends all our life's I've been with him throughout everything. I've been with him while he works and his cast of the flash always is saying how much they love me. I love them just as much, but recently I've had to do something I never and I mean never wanted to do. Well read and find out.

I woke up in the hotel room again like I have for my past year. I have been living here while looking at for a place to live so I can see my best friend every day. Till one day when he asked me to live with him and his girlfriend who hates me. Now he has no idea that she hates me, but I do. I hear a knock at the door and him saying my name.
Grant: Y/N!
I go to the door and open it. We instantly hug then he comes all the way in.
Grant: hurry up we're going to be late for my scenes.
Y/n: s*** I forgot! I'm so sorry I'll be ready in a sec.
I run to my suitcase and grab a outfit. I then run to the bathroom where I have my bathroom stuff all in it. I change, do my makeup real fast, then my hair. I walk out grab my phone and wallet.
Y/n: ok let's do this thing!
Grant: whoa you get ready really fast baby girl.
Y/n: oh shut-it! You've known for like our whole lives that I can get ready fast, I don't put much makeup on.
He chuckles
Grant: yeah I know. Let's go wiredo.
He says opening the door and we walk out. I lock the door then hop on his back.
Grant: haha your crazy!
Y/n: yeah crazy for you!
I kiss his cheek as we get to the car. I hop down and get in my side of the car as he gets in.
We arrive at the studio that they film in. Once we get in Grant sets me down on as we like to call it "my couch". He then turns around and looks at me for a minute while saying....
Grant: you good here?
Y/n: yup! Like I always am! Now go do a good acting job!
I push him toward the makeup place as he walks off I pull my phone out and start playing around till I hear her horrible voice yelling for him.
Lacy: Grant! Baby!!
He looks up as he was just working on a scene that is well now ruined. He sighs then they call cut and he walks over to her.
Grant: hi baby.
He hugs her and she hugs back.
Lacy: hi
She says in a annoying screechy voice.
He then smiles at me and comes over her following in his steps.
Grant: hi, how are you doing over here.
Y/n: feeling like taking a freakin bloody nap that's what.
He laughs.
Grant: oh yeah, someone wants to meet you.
Y/n: oh! Oh! Who! Who!
Grant: let's go see if we can find him. Shall we.
He puts his arm out like a prince would to a princess and I giggle then run.
Grant: hay that's not fair.
I run back over take his arm and giggle.
Y/n: got you! Now let's go meet this person.
Grant: ok.
We walk off and to the trailers and he knocks on a door I look at the name and probably almost pass out.
In big letters it says:
Tom Felton
One of my all time favorite actors and Grant knows this. The door opens and there he stands.
Tom: hi you must be y/n
Y/n: yes. It's so nice to meet you Tom.
Tom: ahhh I see you are the fan that grant told me you were.
I giggle and we talk for a while till it's time for both of them to go shoot a scene. We all walk back together and I sit on my couch witch she's on. Grant comes over and gives me a kiss on the cheek for luck like always then kisses her. She waves for a bit with a fake smile on then turns to me and says.
Lacy: Stay away from him you got me. I wanna talk to you when we get back to your hotel.
Y/n: what? Why are you coming there?
Lacy: grant wanted us to have a girls day. We leave in thirty minutes. So get ready. I'm running to the bathroom real quick.
She says it in a rude tone and walks off I sigh. There's no way I'm getting out of this one Carlos isn't filming at the moment and notices. Carlos: everything ok?
Y/n: no.
I have a sad face.
Carlos: wanna tal—-
Lacy: come on y/n let's go.
Y/n: sorry car
Carlos: no it's fine.
Me and lacy then leave. Oh yay my good day just became a horrible day..............

To be continued........