Chapter 21

Connor

After our makeout session we both fell asleep Troye on top of me, shirtless, and same with me. I closed my eyes then after a while I open my eyes. Troye sleeping beside me I look at the time. 5:30 ugh. Then something hits me, the party!

"Shit." I say and shoot up and run over to Troyes side.

"Babe the party." I say kissing his lips lightly.

"5 more minutes." Troye says swatting my hand away.

"Troye we don't have 5 more minutes." I say and he opens his eyes.

"We have to meet them in the lobby in 10." I say and he shoots up and grabs all his clothes, I put my nicest looking clothes. I then decide to put a snapback on. Troye doesn't notice I grab his snapback he says I can't have, said noting about wearing it.

"Okay I am ready!" Troye yells at me, threw the bathroom door, I am fixing my hair, I don't have to do my normal style so I just push it off to the side, I walk and grab my key, my wallet, and my phone and put my shoes on.

"Do I look okay?" I ask and he smiles. .

"You always do." Troye says and kisses my lips quickly.

"I love you, now let's get out of here." Troye says grabbing his phone and his wallet.

"Oh nice hat by the way." Troye says and taps it and I smile.

"Thanks I wonder where I got it from." I say sarcastic, we walk down the hall and get into the elevator, Troye presses the button and we head down. I look at him from the corner of my eye. I realize he is doing the same.

"What?" I ask.

"I won't be able to do this for a while." Troye says and tilts my head up and kisses my lips a little hard then the door opens when we break apart. We are on the floor, Zoe standing there smiling when she sees both of us.

"There you two are. What took you so long?" Zoe asks and smiles.

"Oh feel asleep." We both say everyone is in the lobby eveyone, like Joe, Alfie, Tanya, Jim, Tyler, ugh I roll my eyes, then I look around to see the whole YouTube community here. I start to breath heavy thinking we will be in a little place.

"Hey Con you okay?" He asks while we walk.

"Yeah." I say and he stops.

"We don't have to go to this party." Troye says me looking forward.

"No, no I want to go." I say knowing it will make Troye sad if I don't.

"Okay." Troye says we walk outside, my hands in my pocket looking down, thinking I will be fine, nothing is happening right now I am fine. Breath, I breath in and out. Until we reach the doors.

"You sure Con?" Troye asks before we enter.

"Yeah." I say and we walk in the music pumping, we follow Zoe she heads right to the bar oh no.

"Are you drinking?" I ask Troye.

"Yeah only a couple though." Troye says and I nod. I don't drink so I will stay away. I watch Troye grab a drink, he leads me to the dance floor, we dance until we are out of breath, Troye goes back to get another one. I follow. Troye is already tipsy, so one more he should have.

"Hey Troye." I say looking down.

"Ye...ah." He says and turns around.

"I am going to head to the bathroom. Be back in a few." I say and he nods. I walk off to the bathroom needing to splash my face in some water. I bump into lots of people they look at me. Every time I say sorry, even though it's not my fault, I finally make it to the end and run into the bathroom, I close the stall door.

"Con you have to get over your fear." I say to my self. Knowing, not a single person is in here. I breath in and out. I then unlock it and look into the mirror. Ugh, then I slash my face with some water, knowing it might help me to stay awake, and be more calm. The music bumping, never really been to a bar, because I never was aloud out, and at Zoe's she isn't the type to party, or go to bars, we usually sit on the couch thinking about life and telling each other eveything, well me almost everything, she doesn't know I, used to cut, starve she doesn't see it, and I think of suicide, but again suicide isn't just holding a gun to your head, it means not giving a fuck about life. I do but I don't. Now I do because of Troye but I don't because I have nothing really left, my parents and siblings hate me since I had that gay vibe to myself, they kicked me out after school and I moved in with Zoe best decision I have made my entire life, because if not I would be on the streets, begging for money to buy food. I would have never started youtube if it wasn't for Zoe. Ugh I need go get out of here. I walk out trying not to hit anyone and then I go back to the bar and see Zoe but no Troye.

"Where's Troye?" I ask her well yell cause its so hard to hear.

"He went to the dance floor last I saw him. Oh yeah just saw him there!" Zoe yells and points that way.

"Thanks." I say and walk over trying not to get into everyone's way, I know it's hard when they are bumping into not giving a shit about my presents, I push past people and finally made it to where Zoe pointed at, I see Troye dancing, wait that's not Troye, I walk over to him, I just see Troye looking drunk, then I see the guy lean in, my heart drops, I can't move.

"Awe Connie sorry." A familiar voice rings threw my head. He turns around. I see the guy with blonde hair. Grabbing Troyes butt. I can't believe my eyes, Troye is making out with Tyler fucking Oakley. How could he! I thought he loved me.

"Don't leave Connie!" Tyler yells after me tears falling from my eyes, no one behind me. Then I hear Zoe I just keep running, not looking back, I guess it's over now, he doesn't love me anymore. I run out and trip falling on my own feet. I scrape my arm. I don't care I shoot right up and keep running into the hotel. And press the button I see Zoe there just didn't make it. Why Troye. I thought he loved me. I thought he wasn't like that.