Chapter 22

Connor

I can't breath properly. I make it to my floor. Crying full on. I run to my room. Opening it and closing it fast and falling to the floor. Blodd dripping down my arms. I don't care I cafe about I just saw my one and only kiss Tyler his enemy.

"Connor?" I hear Zoe behind the door wanting in.

"Go." I say not able to say anything else without crying.

"Con let me in please." Zoe says and I can't move I am numb.

"I...can't." I say and she sighs.

"Slide the key under." She says and I do what she says I need her I can't push her away too. I take my key out and slide it under. She grabs it and opens it slowly.

"Con honey." She says and closes it and sits next to me.

"What happened?" She asks me I can't speak I ball my eyes out.

"I thought.... he loved me." I say to her and she looks confused.

"What do you mean Con?" She asks me. I start to shake.

"He was with Tyler."I say and she looks confused.

"Zoe he kissed him!" I finally say looking down to the ground falling into bits.

"Fuck." She says to me and then hugs me.

"Con." She says not knowing what to say.

"I am so sorry." She finally says I can't move or even speak. The pain it hurts.

"He said he only had eyes for me. He hates Tyler and he kissed him. I don't get it." I say to her and she sighs.

"He was drunk he might not have even know what was going on." She says and I don't care he kissed him.

"It doesn't matter he kissed him." I say crying hiding my arms from the blood when I fell.

"Shh." She says and wipes my tears away.

"I don't... know what to do." I say to her and just lay there numb closing my eyes. I thought he was there for me. Not to kiss other people. I thought he cared for me. I thought I was the only one, I thought this would last forever. He said to me no matter what happens I will always love you, music won't get in the way nothing will.

"Just breath first of all." She says to me rubbing my back.

" I can't I lost... him."I say and she gets a phone call.

"Take it I don't care." I say and she shakes her head.

"Zoe take it!" I say and start to move and stand up I walk slowly over to the other bed where were not in there together. I lay down while Zoe talks to the phone.

"No I am with Connor Alfie I will be there soon!" She says to the phone and I hear her yell.

"Alfie he is crying! I can't just leave him, your drunk when I come back we are going." Zoe says to the phone I lay there numb, I realize I have his hat still I take it off and hold it tight. I lost him. I lost him. Is what is going threw my mind.

"Con." Zoe says I already know what she is going to say.

"Go I don't care!" I scream and she comes next to me.

"Con everything will be okay. I promise." She says that's when I lose it.

"Zoe it won't get better you realize I just lost him! He isn't coming back!" I yell at her not meaning to but I can't handle this.

"It will I will be right back." She says and starts to walk away.

"That's what he said to!" I say and ball my eyes out.

"Con." She says not taking anymore steps.

"Go get your drunk boyfriend. Before he does anything to hurt you! At least you have one!" I yell not looking at her. I throw the pillow away from me.

"Con he will come back." She says walking near the door I can hear her.

"Don't bother!" I scream and she sighs. She opens the door and I hear it close lightly that's when I snap and start to cry harder than I have before.

"Why." I say to the air throwing his hat away. As far as I can. I get up seeing only blurry, I walk over to his suitcase and take eveything out and throw it away from me. I can't believe him.

"You knew eveything, you threw it away!" I scream not caring who hears me. I hear people walking down the hall. Still crying. My phone falls and it starts playing music, Troye, singing Touch.

"You traitor!" I scream and grab my phone and turn it off.

"Connor?" Someone's voice I heard before comes threw the door.

"Connor it's Sage." She says and I collapse.

"Go away!!!" I scream falling to the ground.

"What's wrong?" She says threw the door.

"Where's Troye? Do you want me to call him?" She asks even his name being said hurts.

"No please Sage just go away." I say calmly i don't want to make her upset because I am screaming at her.

"Connor please what's wrong." She says not as a question anymore.

"Please just let me be." I say to her and she puts something under the door. I don't bother to even go see what it is.

"If you ever want to talk." She says and I know what she is going to say next.

"It's okay." I say and she walks off. I fall to the ground again. How could he do this to me. He loved me.

"Troye why!" I yell throwing more of his stuff around the room. I get to the beanie he wore that is mine.

"It's called a beanie." I say remembering when he call it a hat.

"No stop Connor!" I yell and shake my head. He isn't coming back. He loves Tyler now not you!

"Please." I say and fall to the ground out of being so tired. It's like 8 pm why am I so tired. I lay there feeling nothing, nothing at all. How can I when my Troye doesn't love me anymore.