Chapter 40

Connor

We watch the movie. And I don't really watch it. I zone out and think. Why does today have to be the last day? Why can't I just not leave. I don't care. I want to be with him. It's going to be so hard, not to think of him 24/7 I just will sit there thinking about him. Zoe will try and make me go places, go to the movies or something I will just sit in my room waiting for his texts. 12 hour difference. So when it's about time to go to sleep. He is going to wake up. It will be so hard to talk to him. Ugh I am going to miss him so much.

"Troye do you want something to eat?" Sage asks and he nods.

"Connor?" Sage asks.

"Umm."I say I am not really hungry but if I don't eat Troye will be sad. I told him I will get better. I need to get better.

"Sure just a little though." I say and she nods. She goes into the fridge and see what's in there.

"How about I order pizza?" She asks and we both nod. Then Steele gets up.

"Order 2." He says and gives her money.

"No its on me today." She says and refuses the money.

"Sage take it." He says and Tyde gets up and hands her a 10.

"There you go." He says and then Troye gets his money out, and same with me. Troye gets up and hands it to her.

"That should pay for them." Troye says handing her a 20.

"Ugh you guys!"She says and takes the money.

"Well fine." She says and then orders the pizza on her phone. After we have the pizza we should go and enjoy our last day together.

"Alright it's ordered 20 more minutes." She says and we all nod. Troye goes into his room. I look at Sage and she shrugs.

"Be right back." I say and they all nod. I am confused.

"Yeah." Sage says and sits on the bed. I wall slowly into the room. I see Troye sitting on the bed. With his head down. Holding something.

"Tro?" I say and knock.

"Mmhh? " He says and I frown.

"Am I aloud to come in?" I ask him and he sighs.

"Yeah of course." He says not looking up.

"What you holding?"I ask and I sit down. Crossing my legs to face him. My hands in my lap.

"Oh un. " He says and opens his hand. I look at it and it's a small object.

"It's a baby sock." I say and he nods.

"Yeah. Mine." He says to me.

"Whenever I am upset or scared. Any emotion I hold this and think of my baby years where nothing bad happened and if it did. I don't remember." Troye says and I put my hand on his arm. He looks up.

"Connor I want you to have it." He says and opens my hands and sets it in my hands.

"Troye no I can't do that." I say to him. Holding his one hand with my fingers wrapped around his thumb.

"Yes please take it. When I go and leave for Australia you will not just remember me by memory at least you have something." He says to me and sighs.

"Troye when you leave I won't remember you by memory. I will think of you as my boyfriend. My beautiful loving, caring, hot boyfriend. I will remember you for your smile, your laugh, your eyes oh god your eyes, I will remember the stupid ass jokes you make. I will remember you for who you are your personality not just a plain memory." I say to him he raises his head.

"Tro I love you, that's something I haven't said ever. That means something. When you leave you will be on my mind 24/7." I say to him and he bites his lip.

"Troye you okay?" Tyde asks and I turn my head.

"Yeah he's okay." I say for him so he doesn't have to talk.

"Okay." He says and walks off.

"Hey look at me."I say to him putting my hand to his face lightly. Rubbing small soothing circles on his cheek.

"Troye Sivan Mellet I will never forget you." I say to him and he nods.

"Connor Franta." He continues to say.

"Joel. Is my middle name I never told you." I say to him he nods.

"Connor Joel Franta I will never forget you either." Troye says and sighs. We lean in for the kiss. Our lips meet us leaning forward to meet each other. Without breaking the kiss I move forward. So we don't have to lean. I make the perfect distance, so our noses touch my hands on his waist and his arms around my neck. I slowly kiss him waiting to see what happens next. I swear if someone comes in I will just ugh. I kiss him a little harder. My breathing getting heavier.

"I will....miss this..." I say to him while kissing his lips a little at a time.

"Me...too." He says back and I smile big into the kiss.

"Your so cute." Troye says to me and I push him down a little.

"Fuck you."I say to him, laying beside him he laughs.

"You would like to." He says to me and pokes my side.

"Oh shut up." I say and smile at him, I sit up and lean down to kiss him.

"Well its true you would." Troye says to me and I smile again.

"Stop." I say and giggle.

"See!" He says to me and I just poke his side and kiss him harder to make him shut up. He's speaking too much.

"I love you Connor so much." Troye says to me and kisses my lips again.

"I love you so much more." I say to him. My arms holding me up, he lifts my arms and I fall onto his chest kissing his lips still. No matter what happens I will love this boy too much.