Chapter 4 : She's Not Who You Think She is

When we made it to the limo Amber can with us. Amber was a 25 year old woman with long black hair, blue eyes, and a pale skin color. While I Had long jet black hair, golden eyes, and a mixed skin color.

Amber came with us to make sure everything was ready for a child to live there, I mean he is Michael Jackson he is a child but I guess it required.

It felt like I was siting there for hours when it had only been 5 minutes. Mr. Jackson tried to start a conversion asking if was excited I remained silent. Amber told him that I don't really talk and that it was rare to even see me open my mouth to eat he seemed sad.

When we finally got to Neverland I stared at it in awe. It was amazing!!! There was a carousel and one of those dragon rides that swing back and forth and so much more! We went into the house and it was HUGE!!! When we walked in I saw a Grand Piano and a statue. Somethin that people don't know is that I LOVE music. I feel like it is my life.

Then a lady came from around the corner to run and kiss Michael, I could see the sadness in Amber's face I guess she likes Michael. When the lady saw me she asked who I was and he replied " Lisa this is OUR daughter, Isabella" Lisa looked at me in disgust and I already know she is not what Michael thinks she is.