Chapter 5 : Talent

( Isabella's room ^)

Mr. Jac-, I mean daddy had to make a call so he told Lisa to take me in another room. Lisa was on her phone when I had creeped away from the table we were at. I just went exploring when I stumbled upon the grand Piano. I didn't really know how to play so I just started pressing some keys and singing.

Hello
It's me I'm in California dreaming about who we use to be when we were younger
And free
I've forgotten how the world felt before the world fell at our feet
There's such a difference between us and a million miles
Hello from the other side I must have called a thousand times to tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done but when I call you never seem to home
(You know the rest)

At some time daddy must have walked in and heard me playing, because when I was done I heard him clapping." That was beautiful did you write that yourself? " I slowly nodded. Then he said that dinner was almost ready and he had two surprises for me.

Daddy lead me to a huge room he said was mine. It was so big I could fit a playground in there!

20 minutes later

Daddy had gotten me for dinner and we walked down the hall  for what felt like forever and finally got to the dinning room. It was just daddy, Lisa, and me. Daddy was trying to get me to talk but I don't ever plan on talking. "So do you like it here princess?" I looked up at him with one eyebrow arched, did he just call me princess? I nodded my head and he smiled I wanted to smile with him but I didn't.

Then he told me that tomorrow we would go shopping and that his family was coming to meet me. To be honest I was really scared I heard that daddy's father is very mean.