Chapter 10 :

"Are you two going to kiss already? " I ask. Daddy looked at me and I looked at Amber, she was looking down at the floor and was blushing.....hard. I then looked at daddy and he was blushing. Daddy asked what I was doing down here and i asked him what he and Amber were doing, that made him change the subject real quick. I knew was uncomfortable so she said good night and went back home. Daddy said that it was almost 10 so i needed to go to bed, when daddy put me in my bed he started to started sing human nature. I could feel myself falling asleep.

MORNING

This morning I woke, ate with daddy, and aunt Janet came to spend the day with us and some of the cancer kids. I went upstairs and walked out onto the balcony then i heared my sister "Is,Is? " I looked around and my sister came up beside me. She stopped using her invisible powers and yes before you ask she has the power to go invisible and form invisible things like shields inside your body and expand it until you pop. Its pretty scary, anyway she scared me and daddy came running into my room.

Daddy stared at me and my twin sister. My sister starred at me and quickly turned invisible and jumped off the balcony. Daddy looked at me and I looked down over the balcony and saw the kids running around Neverland. I geuss daddy knew what i was about to do because he quickly grabbed me and took me inside my room.

Daddy tried asking me about my sister but the only thing I told him is that she is my twin and that she is still at the orphanage. He asked me why I didn't tell him about my sister when he adopted me, but I knew what would happen if we both went with daddy......