Chapter 14 : Who Is She?

Today it is my birthday. For the past 3 days I have been locked in my room. Everyday daddy has to drag me downstairs just so I could sit at the table, he tell me to eat and I run up stairs and slam the door. But he said today I have to come out of my room and I have to be at the party.

I walk down stairs to see daddy and all my aunts and uncles downstairs. I walk over to where daddy is sitting, it was very quiet in the room because Joe was there no one wanted to talk I starred at Joe and he starred at me back. I got up and walked over to Joe he stood up and meet me in the middle of the room. "Happy birthday Isabella." When he said that hugged his leg because I wasn't tall. After we hugged I walked put of the back door into what looked like a birthday made for a 16 year old.

We all went outside and had a water balloon fight, that was probably the first time I had smiled in a long time. When daddy swa me smiling he smiled too. I took advantage of that moment and splated a water balloon on his head.

Everyone laughed like crazy because daddy just got beat at the game he claimed he was the king at. Daddy went in to change his shirt. Aunt Janet painted my face while daddy was inside.

When aunt Janet was finished I came out as a tiger. Then the gates of Neverland opened and a car pulled up to the curb. Daddy came running out, I walked toward daddy and the woman. Just as I was about to scare daddy he and the woman kissed.

I was frozen, I didn't know what to do I thought daddy only loved Amber. The woman looked and smiled. I look at daddy and he looked at down at me. "Isabella this is Debbie Rowe. Say hello"  I looked at her and made the wind blow violently and a storm started to form in the sky. Daddy looked and told me to stop.

I kept my eyes on Debbie, and the storm grew stronger and it was starting to form a tornado, daddy put him hands on my arms and shake me. I uncluched my hands and the storm clouds over head began to clear up. I ran to my room, slammed the door and locked it. I cried, and cried.