Chapter 9 : Amber ^

I need to talk with my sister Athena. I stood on the balcony calling my sister's name. I sensed another presence just as i was about to kick who ever was there head off I heard a familiar voice " what do you want?" i sat on the chair swing and told her everything. It was barley my second night living here and i already cause trouble. " It's o.k Is, he was going to find out sooner or later." I hated it when she calls me Is but i have to deal with it. My sister is a very good person, when you need to talk to her she listens, i love my sister.

Athena left and went to bed all night long i hear " ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO BELIEVE THAT TWERP!!!" and " LET ME SEE YOUR PHONE IF SHE IS WRONG!!!" I cant believe that daddy would actually be married to some one like that, they are complete opposites!

MORNING

I didn't get much sleep with all the telling going on last night. I walked downstairs to find pancakes and a note good morning princess I hope you enjoy your breakfast. After I finished eating my food i walked around and found daddy in the family room, crying. How can I cause all this pain i'm only three.

I walked over to daddy,he had his head in hands, I stood in front of daddy. I held daddy's big hands in my small chubby hands and wiped his tears. He looked at me and i saw all the sadness in his eyes. He looked at me like i was his everything.

The doorbell rang and daddy answered it and i was peeking around the corner when i saw Amber at the door I ran to hug her and called her name.Daddy asked Amber if she wanted a took of Neverland and of course she said yes. After a while of daddy's talking i whispered to Amber " how much you want to bet we can take daddy in a basketball game?" Amber and I started cracking up until daddy asked what we were talking about. When we told him he challenged us to a match, he was going DOWN!!!

The entire game was nothing but us laughing because every time daddy tried to take the ball from me i would pass to Amber and then she would pass to me we were playing monkey in the middle with him. We all headed inside and daddy and Amber told me goodnight and I want to my room but then i remembered that I forgot to tell daddy that I had made a new song, but when i walked down the stairs I found daddy and Amber starring into each others eyes. Daddy had his hands around Amber's waist and Amber had her arms arounds daddy's neck.