Chapter 11 : twins

Daddy went back to the orphanage to adopt my sister. I had to go with him, when we got there my sister was out there playing in the yard. Daddy went to say hello to Athena and Athena starred at me and her eye color changed to red. While daddy went to get the adoption papers for her Athena came over to me. " why did you bring him here!?! do you know what would happen if we were under the same roof? " The orphanage was lucky that we didn't destroy it, with all the power fights we have.

When we got home daddy said that him and Athena would have to go shopping for her room tomorrow. Me and Athena went up to my room because she didn't have a balcony. For some reason we were attracted to the balcony, I guess it was because that is where our mother loved to go and bring us.

Daddy had called us down for dinner and we almost tripped trying to race. Amber was sitting at the dinner table when daddy told us that she was staying for dinner. Me and Athena were having a secret conversation. " Whats up with those two? " she said to me " I think daddy is in love with Amber and Amber is in love with daddy." we both started giggling at the thought of having amber as a mommy. Daddy and Amber had a puzzling look on their faces. After dinner we all sat around in the family room talking and laughing. We played all kinds of games and talked about all the silly times.

after a while of talking Athena walked over to the piano and stared to play a song we made up this our mom. While she played the piano a walked over and started to sing.

I found myself dreaming in silver and gold

like a scene from a movie that every broken heart knows

we were walking on moonlight

split second and you disappeared

and i was all alone

woke up in tears with by my side

breath of relief and i realized

no, we'er not promised tomorrow

so i'm going to love you

like im going to loose you

and i'm going to hold you

like i'm saying good bye

after we finished the song i realized daddy had been recording me and that Athena had started crying because the song reminded her of mom.