Chapter 8 : Cheater

Daddy and aunt Janet talked to me about how violence is never the answer and how that wasn't very ladylike of me, and blah blah blah. Daddy could tell I wasn't listen and he didn't care really because as soon has i knocked Joseph onside his head daddy started to smile and told Joe to leave. after we finished "the talk" that i wasn't listening to, daddy took me down stairs and he said that he was going to give me a tour of neverland. Lisa said she was coming too, i swear that lady is getting on my last nerves! Daddy walked over to the go carts and while he did that,Lisa was on her phone, then daddy came back and scared her. Me and daddy started to laugh and Lisa narrowed her eyes at me.

I picked up her phone and the caller ID was some guy named Danny Keough the message read i love you baby and Lisa texted i love you to as soon as me and this loser are over you and i will be together 4 ever bae. i joined them in the go cart and said " Lisa is this your phone? " she quickly took it from me. daddy look at me then Lisa.

after he showed me around while Lisa was on her phone. Me and daddy played around with Bubbles and went on some rides. the sun was going to set so daddy and i hopped back in the cart and headed back to the house. " who is Danny? " i said looking at Lisa.

She starred at me and daddy starred at her, " who is Danny?" daddy asked her " my cousin" she said. i knew she was lying. " why did you tell your "cousin" that as soon as you dump this loser that you and him are going to be together forever?" i said making air quotes when i said cousin. we were at the house now, and she looked at me and yelled " YOU LITTLE-YOU WENT THROUGH MY PHONE!!"

then she tried to choke me. I made her flout in the air and daddy yelled "ENOUGH!!" I drop Lisa right on her dang face. daddy tells me to go to my room, and right before I go up the stairs I stare Lisa in the eyes and say " Since the first day we meet I knew you were a pest" after that i went to my room and headed start for the balcony. i needed to talk with......