Chapter 12 : Two Shots

Daddy hugged Athena and Amber came over to me. I was crying so hard it felt like I was going to die.

Daddy put me and Athena to bed and said good night to Amber. What they didn't know is that me and my sister was watching them and right before they left, they kissed! Eeewww!!!

I guess we said that I little to loudly because Amber was laughing and daddy was chasing us upstairs. I slept so good knowing that me and my sister are safe, knowing that we are loved by one of the greatest people on earth.

The next morning we ate breakfast and daddy had some good news. He said he was going to something called the Granny's. I don't understand why daddy would want to go something for old ladys.

Daddy said that we needed to wear something fancy. And that Amber was coming with us.

7:00

It time to go and we are all dressed and headed into the limo. When we got to the Grammys Athena got out, then me, then daddy, then Amber.

After we got out of the building daddy had 8 awards that he told the bodyguards to bring to th limo while we pose for pictures. Amber and Athena were right next to me.

I heard two loud noises and felt a splat of liquid on me face. I heard people screaming and looked down to see Amber and Athena on the ground in pools of blood.