Chapter 19

The next morning I woke up late, 12:00 to be exact. I woke up and went to prince's room but he wasn't in there, so then I went to daddy's room I knocked on the door cause I wasn't allowed in there. No one answered.

I couldn't find anyone in the house so I thought to look outside.

* 30 min. later*

I searched and searched but I couldn't find them, the only place i didn't search was the theater, although i'm pretty sure they left. I walked in the theater and found daddy and prince sitting watching something. " good morning princess. Why are you crying?" he said. I ran into his arms " I promise I wont be bad anymore, don't leave daddy!" I was crying into his shoulder. " I would never leave you princess. Why would you say something like that?" I could hear the concern in his voice.

" Cause I killed my parents and I didn't know what I was doing when i snapped there neck. I'm a monster and I didn't know how to control it. They ended up in the hospital and I don't want the same thing to happen to you." Everything poured out of me,I didn't want to tell him but it just came out.

Daddy stared at ne in loving eyes. I was surprised that it wasn't fear in his eyes. "Princess you have been through a lot in your life and I understand that your scared, but you can control it and you won't hurt me I promise." Hearing that made me feel a lot better. "Now let's watch Thriller." I looked at him confused. What is Thriller?

When the movie came on the first thing I noticed was the woman in the movie. She kinda looks like.....