12

Katrina watched as Carlisle walked into the house with Garrett right behind him. She knew of the past that Annalise had with Garrett but there was no way he would ever tell her what happened between them. Probably coming up with the excuse that 'It's better if she doesn't remember' still the truth would have to come out eventually. Hopefully before Hector got there and tried to take Annalise's life. Carlisle laid Annalise down on the couch gently.

"Hector will be here before you know it, he's sneaky like that. Elana however will be more interested in killing you guys than Annalise. Sounds like teams are the best option to me." Katrina told Carlisle and Garrett who looked at her curiously.

"A trap would be easy if we knew how to trap you kind." Garrett stated looking back to Annalise.

"That's why you have me, duh. After all I wouldn't want anything to happen to Annalise especially at Hector's hand." Katrina said.

They began to plan what they would do for Hector and Elana. After hours of explanation Annalise finally awoke and decided that she would be better and more awake after a shower. After her shower she quickly redressed but felt a presence in her room. Not a good presence either. One that was familiar to her but in more of a threatening way. Looking around the room Annalise tried to find the cause of her worry only to sense someone right behind her taking a piece of her hair in their hand and she could hear them sniff her hair.

"Thought you could get away didn't you? After all these years it seems you haven't changed Annalise." a low male voice told her as she was too afraid to turn around. "You really think just being here with these blood suckers would mask you from me?"

His hand dropped her hair but then he put his hand on her shoulder. Thinking the worst Annalise was prepared to fight him off if need be. Instead of fighting though it seemed he was here for something else than her death. Quickly turning her to face him the man grabbed her and forced her back against the wall. 'Seriously in a house full of vampires with super hearing no one hears this?' Annalise questioned as the man she now remembered or was really guessing was Hector moved forward and had the nerve to kiss her right on the mouth. Anger went through her veins as she pushed him off of her and attacked him.

"Anyone else hear that?" Emmett asked as he looked at everyone in the living room.

Carlisle and the others looked upstairs to hear the noise was coming from Annalise's room. They started to hear someone laughing now. Edward ran and grabbed Katrina as she laughed at all of them in the room. They had been tricked!

"You all were too easy! Not to mention how helpful it was that Annalise had lost her memory." Katrina said with a burst of laughter.

Everyone was in shock for a moment when the door to Annalise's room burst open and a man came flying out. Not a few second later Annalise grabbed the man and continued to fight him. Everyone got the point that they probably shouldn't interfere with the fight but they could take care of Katrina.

"No matter what you do to me, I won't die." Katrina said as she tried to lunge herself at Carlisle but Garrett stopped her and held her by her throat.

"No but it'll be fun trying to drain the blood out of you." Garrett stated as he started to walk out back with her.

The sound of glass breaking from the second floor caught everyone's attention and they ran out back as well. Annalise was the one on the ground now as the man was going to try and kill her but that's when Jasper, Emmett and Edward attacked the man. Alice and Rosalie went to Annalise and helped her up as the three boys took their turns attacking Hector.

"Go ahead, vampires try and suck me dry, I'll still get her!" Hector yelled out as he looked right to Annalise.

Annalise stood still for a moment as if she was trying hard to remember something when something went off in her head. Though she knew that she didn't want to kill Hector then and there but simply send a warning. Annalise looked over to Garrett who was about to bite Katrina. Running as fast as she could she pushed Garrett out of the way and she jumped onto Katrina. Her legs landing on Katrina's shoulders while her arms gripped Katrina's head.

"Traitor!" Katrina yelled as Annalise revealed the secret to all immortal's death right there before the vampires...decapitation.

Annalise landed beside her so called cousins headless body as she looked back to Hector clearly letting him know she remember how to kill him and had no problem doing so. Not to mention now all the vampires standing before him knew the secret as well. Hector just shook his head and laughed then took off back into the woods. Probably to look for Elana. This was just a warning, still Annalise couldn't believe she had been betrayed by her own flesh and blood.

Annalise looked different to everyone now, not only did she has a cold silent feeling about her but she even killed her cousin who they had to admit did betray her and was just a distraction so Hector could either kill her or force him to be with her. Either way wasn't something any of them wanted. Annalise looked at Garrett and silently sent and apology to him for pushing him out of the way.

"That's your weak point? Decapitation?" Jasper asked wondering what the heck had just happened before them.

"Exactly. Don't tell anyone though, or I'd have to kill you too." Annalise said as she walked up to them trying to regain her senses.

"She was just a distraction." Alice said looking at Annalise who was trying to remain strong.

"This was just a warning. A real war would never have ended with just one life. I doubt that was even Katrina, just a body double is more likely. Katrina would never betray me." Annalise said as she looked down at the ground.

"Then we will be ready when the war comes." Carlisle states as everyone looked to him a bit shocked. "They'll see we wont be defeated easily."