Introduction - 2005

08.08.2005

LIVVY'S POV

"Louis! LOUIS!" I yelled across the beach.

"Livvy!" Cried Louis as we ran into each others arms. "I missed you!" I cried.

Louis held me tight in his arms as the breeze made me shiver,but I didn't care. I havn't seen Louis for weeks since he was ill! Ok, maybe it was 3 days, but it felt like FOREVER! "I missed  you too LivvyBear!".

AWW! I love it when he calls be LivvyBear!! Tear time!

"Guess what?" Louis whispered with a rather big grin on his face. 

"What? Did you-" He cut me off by pulling out a glittery blue box from his jacket pocket. "For me?"

"I'm sorry I missed your 8th birthday the other day.." Louis mumbled as he opened my hand  and placed the box in its grasp.

"Louis you shou-"

"Open it!"

"BooBear.."

"Please!"

"Okay.." I gave in. I opened the small, cute box to find a beautiful silver neckless with a heart. 'LivvyBear' It read...

I was speechless! I looked up into his glistening blue eyes..

"I love you Livvy" he said as he took the necklace out of the box. "Turn around".

I turned as he said and held up my curly brown hair, for an 8 year old my hair is prettyyy longg!

I felt his finger tips touch my neck as he fastened the chain. I let go of my hair and turned to look into his loving eyes.

"I love you too, Louis" I whispered to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same.

********************

09.08.2005

I stumbled through the rocks on the beach I was on just last night, why did Louis need me so urgently? I walked up to my 13 year old Best Friend Forever...but his smile. It wasn't his usual happy smile. It was a forced, sad kind of smile.

"Louis, what's wrong?" I asked as I walked into his arms. I felt a tear drop land on my head, what could of happened?

"Livvy.." His voice cracked and he held me tighter than he has ever done. "I-I'm moving".

Silence haunted me. My heart shattered into millions of pieces, a scar I'm gonna have for life. I felt like my spirit had been fully ripped out of me, no way I'm getting it back. Tears streamed down my face but the silence was unbelievable.

"I-I'm sorry LivvyBear" He whispered into my ear.

A car horn went off at the top off the beach, and I knew this was it. He hugged me tight for the last time.

"I love you Livvy, don't ever forget that"

"I won't, i love you BooBear".

The car horn went again..People are so impatient! Louis let go off me and took a step back. 

"Bye, Livvy..."

"Bye, Lou...." I trembled.

Louis slowly walked off the beach and I watched as he shakily climbed into his car. And within seconds that car was gone, off to a new place, not coming back.

I took off my necklace Louis gave me, this was me and Louis' favourite place. I want to keep the memories here, forever. I threw the treasure into the blue ocean..and it drifted away from the beach.

Just like Louis Tomlinson, my whole life, drifted away from me...

_______________________________________________________

Hi guys! This is my very first fanfic & got more chapters to come as well as the characters profiles! So maybe some votes, follows or comments for more? Love you guys lots X :)