Chapter 1 - Starbucks & Sherbet

15.09.2013

Livvy POV

I FEEL YOUR HEART BEAT TO THE BEAT OF THE-

I hit the alarm with my right arm and rolled off my bed onto the floor. Monday, lifes a drag, right?

"Olivia? What was that noise?" My Mum called from the living room.

I give a loud groan, "Nothiiingg Mum.." I shout back. For a 16 year old, I have the gob of a Whale......that makes noises.

I get changed into a cute blue dress and tied my hair up into a messy bun, grab my laptop and bag whie dragging myself down stairs. Coco pops or Rice krispys?

Nah, I like shreddies.

I grab the cereal from the cupboard and pour milk into my Disney bowl. I will never grow up.

I grab my phone and text Jessica, I hope she's up, she always sleeps. 

LivvyBearX:

'HEY CHICK! Wanna meet at Starbucks in 10? Love you lots xxx'

I don't know why I call myself LivvyBear, I never remember anything. It must of been a name my Mom used to give me when I was little. I waited a few minutes and then my phone vibrated.

JessWuvs1D:

'Hey babez! Yeah okaayy, see you in 10. love youuuu Xx'

Aww, she's a right babe sometimes, I wonder what I would do without her?

"Mom, i'm going to Starbucks and I'm gonna see if I can stay at Jess' for the night, that okay?" I ask my Mom grabbing my purse and school bag.

"Sure honey, how much do you need?" Mom asked.

I just shrugged, I was to tired, I miss my dearly beloved bed. But I really need sugar. I'm a big fan of sherbet....

She pulled out a tenner and handed it to me. "Thank Mom, love you, byee!" I said before reaching the front door. 

"Love you too sweet, stay safe" She called as I walked out the house.

I begin walking down my street to Starbucks, I put my headphones in and scroll through my play lists. Gangnam style flicked on and I was itching to dance.

NO Livvy! Not in public...Don't!

I look around to find no one about. and then it came.

"OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!! OP OP OP OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!" I screamed as I gangnam styled down the street.

No wonder I havn't got a boyfriend yet. Oh well who needs boys!

*********

I reach Starbucks and I was currently listening to Hall Of Fame by the Script. I burst through the doors and sang my heart out.

"STANDING IN A HALL OF FAME, AND THE WORLDS GONNA NOW YOUR NAME!" I screamed more than sang.

I found Jess in the far table laughing desperately, wow I should be a comedian.

I walk over to the table with a fake frown on my face.

"Was I really that bad?" I asked pulling a sad puppy face.

"No....Off....course...not...Liv." She said in between laughs.

I pulled another sad face and stared at her. She calmed down slowly, brushed blonde hair out of her face and looked right back at me, her green orbs full of tears of joy....I think it was joy. She sighed and pulled out a bag of sherbet.

"SHERBET!!!!!!!!" I screamed. 

I ripped the bag out of her grasp threw myself on the floor and began eating handfuls of sugar heaven. I stood up one minute later and handed her the empty bag as she was still dieing full of laughter.

I sat across from her with a serious face as she continues crying tears of joy. Then she finally recovered..

"Hey Jess, it's great that your alive!" I giggle.

"Hey ma Livvy! And thank you I do try" she pants. She must really be out of breath after her laughing. "So what's up?"

"Meh, nowt. You? And I was wondering if it okay if I sleep at yours tonight?" I ask as I take my coffee that Jess bought me.

"Nadda, and yeah sure! My Moms out tonight for a meal with my Aunt so again...yeah!" She giggles.

"Maybe after the mall we can go clothes shopping before we go back to yours?" I suggested. I love my fashion. 

"Yeah, that sounds-"

DING DING DING! The shop door opens and a cute boy walks in. He had cute brown hair that went to the side and was wearing read pants with a stripey t-shirt. He looks so familiar...

_____________________________________________________________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALL!!OMG I CAN'T BELIVE YOUR 20!! :')