Chapter 3 - The Necklace.

Jess POV

"What's what?" asked Livvy, obviously she was confused.

I stood up, not taking my eye of the shiny object as I began to slowly make my way to the shore.

Livvy followed behind still confused.

I moved closer until my feet were getting wet. Livvy sighed and sat back down in her place, clearly not interested.

I hovered over the silver that was covered in water and sand. Quickly, i dug it out and saw a beautiful heart shape necklace. And I gasped and i was so shocked.

"LivvyBear" I stated.

Livvy POV

I quickly shot my head up. "What?" I asked after a few seconds.

She stayed silent, just gesturing me with her hands to come closer. I got up and kneeled next to her staring at the jewelry.

And then it hit me.

***Flash back***

'I love you Livvy' he said as he took the necklace out of the box. "Turn around".

I turned as he said and held up my curly brown hair.

I felt his finger tips touch my neck as he fastened the chain. I let go of my hair and turned to look into his loving eyes.

"I love you too, Louis" I whispered to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same.

***End of Flash back***

I stared at the necklace with disbelief.

"Livvy, what is it?" Jess asked concerned.

I just kept staring.

***Flash back***

"Livvy.." His voice cracked and he held me tighter than he as ever done. "I-I'm moving".

"I-I'm sorry LivvyBear" He whispered into my ear.

A car horn went off at the top off the beach, and I knew this was it. He hugged me tight for the last time.

"I love you Livvy, don't ever forget that".

"I won't, I love you BooBear"

The car horn went again..

 Louis let go off me and took a step back. 

"Bye, Livvy..."

"Bye, Lou...." I trembled.

Louis slowly walked off the beach and I watched as he shakily climbed into his car. And within seconds that car was gone, off to a new place, not coming back.

I took off my necklace Louis gave me, this was me and Louis' favourite place. I wanted to keep the memories here, forever. I threw the treasure into the blue ocean..and it drifted away from the beach.

***End of flash back***

"L-Louis?" I stuttered as tears began to run down my face.

"Livvy? Are you okay?" Jess asked while rubbing my back.

I picked up the necklace and put it around my neck, I didn't care if it was dirty.

"Eww! Urm..Livvy?" Jess asked now getting grossed out.

"That boy" I began to say as it all began to make sense to me. "That boy is L-Louis." 

"Yeah so? What about him? I didn't really look at him" Jess asked clearly confused.

"I'll explain everything to you in the car." I said quickly getting up and hurry to the car, Jess stumbling behind me....

 ____________________________________________

Hi guys, sorry if it was short but the chapters are going to get longer so you can keep reading :) The photo of the necklace is in the media, but instead of it saying beauty it would say LivvyBear Xx