Chapter 9 - Sights

Please read the authors notes at the end of chapters guys. Thank you!X

__________________________________________

Livvy's POV

I woke up to an annoying buzz on my desk. I looked over at my alarm clock. 11pm. Wow, I must of slept a while. I stood up from my cozy sheets and grabbed the only item on my desk. My phone, and I had a text.

Louis!<3:

Okay. I guess I shouldn't of said that so early. But I have been here longer than you think. Wanna meet up?

I reread the message a few times and decided to reply.

LivvyBearX:

If were gonna make this friendships work, Lou, were both gonna have to try. And no I can't meet you know, it's far too late. Goodnight.x

I sent it without hesitation and walked back over to my bed. I threw my phone to the side of my pillow and I collapsed onto the bed, earning a few creeks. I kept checking my phone every few minutes but no reply had been sent. Maybe he actually went to bed.

I kept tossing and turning in bed but I had no luck finding sleep. I looked back over at my dull clock. 11:56pm. Time goes too quick at night. I heaved myself out of bed and stumbled down stairs and into the kitchen. I reached the fridge and pulled out some milk. I poured it into a clean glass and warmed up the milk in the microwave. I think it's a weird way to get warm milk, but it works very well! The microwave dinged and I got my milk back out, grabbing a swirly straw in the progress. I walked into the living room and sat on our couch as I drank my warm milk. I could already feel a bit of sleepiness taking over my mind and body. I gave a little yawn and went to place my cup in the kitchen once I had finished. I climbed back up the stairs and went into my bedroom to see something I didn't expect.

"Louis?" I said after a moments pause. He looked up and began blushing. He pointed towards the door of my handle on my balcony and then gave me thumbs down. I couldn't help but laugh, he hasn't changed. At all. I walked over to the door and unlocked it. The door opened slowly and the cold air hit me. It felt perfect.

"S-sorry.." Louis stuttered rubbing the back of his neck as he shut the door behind him.

"What are you doing here?" I said, suddenly becoming serious.

"I came to see you. I'm really sorry. For upsetting you." He said looking me in the eyes. "But I've seen stuff in the past month..."

"It's okay Lou." I said softly. "Anyway that was probably a different girl deal with him you must of seen. We just started dating.."

"True.." He muttered. "LivvyBear?" He whispered softly coming closer to me.

"Y-yeah?" Why the heck am I stuttering. It's only Louis. 

"Can I have one of your beautiful LivvyBear and BooBear hugs?" He said pouting. "Pwease"

"Alright.." He came running into me like a bullet and I could feel th smile on his face as his head rested on my shoulder. We stood rocking for a good few minutes until I pulled away. "I gotta go to bed now..."

"Ohh.." He said, sadness clearly in his voice. "I'll see you tomorrow then?" He asked.

"Definitely!" I churped and his face lit up like a candle. "Goodnight.."

"Night Livvy.." He said exiting my room and shutting the balcony door. I locked the door and waved him goodbye as he climbed down. I watched as he ran to his car and drove off.

I walked over to my bed and collapsed down onto it. In seconds slumber had finally found me...

*********************

"Livvy. Livvy! Get up!!" I fluttered my eyes open and I looked around. My mum was at the side of my bed shaking me viciously. She was in the way of my clock.

"What times is it?" I asked in my sleepy voice.

"Flipping time to get up. Quick your gonna be late!" She shouted waving her hands around and with that she just stomped out the room. Geez, mum. I love you too.

I climbed out of bed and saw that I had only 20 minutes to get ready. I quickly ran into the bathroom, stripped off and jumped in the shower. I continuously kept cursing to myself. After a quick 2-in1 wash, I hopped out and ran into my room with only my thin towel around me. I plugged in my hairdryer and pulled out some plain jeans and a white flowing top and threw it on. I added a quick layer of make up and I added some earrings. I quickly dried my hair and I did my hair into a quick, elegant bun. I quickly grabbed my phone and bag ad ran out the house.

I made it to the end of my street and I slowed down. I looked at my phone. I cursed once again and ran since I had 2 minutes to get there. I ran through the gates just as the bell went and I stood panting. I caught my breathe finally and walked inside the building. Girls were gossiping and the boys were all goofing around. I squeezed past everyone and I finally got to the same hallway as my locker which was luckily much clearer than many other areas. I walked along and unlocked my locker. I grabbed my books I needed and I began heading down the hall to next class. 

I looked around and noticed  I was going the wrong way so I just went the quick way, through the empty hallway. You would usually see people making out before lessons and it was gross. But I guess I had no choice. I was gonna be late and my mum would kill me. I walked on keeping my head down.

I heard a familiar chuckle and I looked up to see a sight I really didn't want to believe nor see....

_______________________________________

Haha! Cliffhanger for you readers! I have been requested by some people to carry on so I decided I would. Woop woop! Please make sure you vote and comment your thoughts because I would love to hear your say! Also my readers, i have published my new book early Called 'I'll Find The Words To Say, Before You Leave Me Today' So please read and vote on that too! In that book I mentioned the games I will do and I'll do a few for the readers here too! 

First one is 'Guess the celebrity'! 

Hahahah, lets go!

Male

Blue eyes

Brunette hair but dyed it blonde

Plays guitar

Irish

There you go! Winner gets a dedication AND Because I'm feeling nice, AN OUTFIT! I'll send the outfit through inbox. I will message the winner and you just have to tell me the boy and event you want. Thanks guys!

~JadieXx