Chapter 4 - My Past

Louis' POV

"Louis?" Harry shouted through my bedroom door. 

"Ugh. Whattt!!?" I moaned as I sat up on my bed to face the door.

Harry entered through the door and gave me a weird look. "You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, fine, whatever.." I mumbled, but I wasn't. I was confused.

"Lou. I know you, and you look confused." Harry pointed out. "Come on, tell Styles."

"This morning, in Starbucks, there was this girl..." I began running my hand through my hair.

"OOOO" Harry cried with his cheeky grin. I quickly eyed him and he gestured me to continue with is hand.

"Anywayy. I recognized her. And when I looked at her I felt comfortable and happy again like when I was young. We were best friends." I drifted off and Harry's eyes widened.

"She was the girl you left?!" Harry said remembering when I told him about her 2 years ago.

I nodded.

Livvy's POV

I reached Jess' car and climbed in, closing the door behind me. Jess soon opened the door and sat in the drivers seat with a worried expression on her face.

"Livvy, tell me now" She said folding her arms trying to look stern but I could see in her eyes that she didn't mean it.

"Jess, your gonna hate me for not telling you" I sighed, but it's true. I'm worried our friendship is about to break...she adores One Direction.

"Livvy, nothing is going to tare us apart, even if you have secretly been dating One Direction, I would forgive you..." She wondered off. I sighed, this was going to be hell. I know she lied that last part.

"I'm going to tell you the main thing first, that you need to know. Okay?" I asked as she frantically nodded, she must be desperate, there's no going back now.

"That boy in Starbucks was...." I said, but I was scared.

"OMG LIVVY! JUST TELL ME!! Pleaseee" She whined.

I took a big breathe in. "It was Louis Tomlinson." I breathed out with a bit off of my shoulders. 

I looked over at Jess who's mouth was hanging open shaping a perfect 'O'. 

Jess' POV

"Livvy....W-why didn't you tell me? Did you think I was going to go crazy or something? That I was going to embarrass you? I stuttered, tears filling in my eyes.

I don't understand. Why would she be so self centered? But that doesn't add up to the necklace and I thought....

"I thought you hated One Direction? How the hell would you know about Louis? Have you been lying to me!?" I quickly added to my other list of questions.

"Jess, please calm down. I don't like One Direction still. And I was not just thinking about my self. Just please let me explain everything" She said, a tear escaped her left eye and poured down. What have I done?

"L-livvy! I-I'm so s-sorry! I-I don't know w-what came over m-me." I stuttered as a felt my warm tears now coming down my face too.

We both had a moment where we wiped away our tears and Livvy continued.

Livvy's POV

"When I was young, me and Louis were best friends. We loved each other in the way best friends do and we spent everyday together." I continued as Jess gawped, but I just ignored her.

"Everything isn't perfectly clear but, on that beach we were on he gave me this as a late birthday present because he had been ill..." I pulled the necklace out and a tear dripped onto it. "The morning after that he called me back, telling me he was leaving. A-and I-I don't k-know why h-he left" I was now crying and I didn't want to hold it back.

This was killing me, but it was going to be out sooner or later. I stared at the chain as it was covered in my tears. 

"L-livvy, I-I'm so sorry..." I could hear the pitty in her voice. She turned on the engine and turned to face me. "We need to find him".

"W-what!!" I said shocked as she pulled onto the road. "Jess, I know you care about me and all but-"

"Livvy. I can't let you live like this. He is back in this freaking town and your thinking about forgetting everything you had" She turned her head back to face the road with a confused but disappointed look on her face. 

I stayed silent. She was right. I can't let it all be forgotten.

After what seemed like forever Jess parked in front of some eating place that I didn't recognize. "Jess, where are we?"

"Nandos, I'm hungry. Come on" She said unbuckling her seat belt and climbing out. I did the same and we walked side by side into the restaurant.

____________________________________________________

Hi guys, thank you for the reads so far! I hope your liking it, please comment your thoughts and vote please :) x