Chapter 2 - Is that.....?

Livvy POV

"Livvy? Livvy!" Jess whisper/yells from beside me.

"Whatt?" I say daydreaming. This boy was amazing. But what was it about him?

I just continued to stare as Jess pulled out her phone and scrolled through her twitter. I watched as he ordered his drink and came and sat down on the seat behind me. Before he noticed I quickly shot around and faced Jess.

She looks up from her phone. "About time you stopped dreaming, love. What got into you?" She asked with a note of concern in her voice.

"Shush. Keep it down! Don't make me sound like a freak, okay?" I whispered.

"Oh, sorry! Anyway what was so interesting?" She asked, tucking her phone into her pocket.

I pulled Jess closer and whispered "That boy. He seems so familiar. But I just don't know why".

Jess pulls away and sips her drink "Ehh, maybe a guy you passes on the street?".

"I dunno. Anyway lets go, were gonna be late." "Okayyy" Jess moaned behind me.

As we walked past the mysterious boy, Jess just stared ahead as I looked into his eyes, his blue eyes glisten as I walk past. Who was he?!

Boys POV

Wait...is she...?

****************

Livvy POV

I stuffed my books into my locker. Finally, I get to go out with Jess and have fun instead of being stuffed in a classroom.

"Hey Livvy! Wait up babes!" Calls Jess from down the hall.

I give her the thumbs up and she jogs towards me. She hooks her arm in mine. "Lets go!".

We walk down the street after getting changed at Jess' house, I was now wearing a cute black and white dress with black heels; I decieded to let my hair go freely. Jess drove us to the shops, we bought 3 bags full of clothes and make-up and we were sooo tired.

"Wanna go put these in the car? I can't feel my arms..." I pleaded as we look at different shops.

"Yeah, or I'm gonna drop any minute!" She replied quickly.

We made our way back to the car and loaded our bags into the back. I lie against the car panting, "Wow, never thought I would get tired of shopping".

"Me neither" Jess said as she looked around. "Hey wanna go down to the beach, it's only 5?" 

"Sure!" I quickly pipped up and we both skipped to the beach singing the most randomest songs that we thought of.

we walked past the stones and onto the sand next to the sea. 

Jess made her self comfy and stared out at sea. She patted the sand next to her "Come".

I perched down next to her and admired the sea. We were so lucky we lived near here.

I looked over to Jess and she was scrunching her eyes up.

"What's that?" she mumbled.

_______________________________________________

Hi guys, sorry if it was short, I'm writing more chapters now and will keep updating regularly. :)